Random good picture Not show
1. This can be an aunt or grandparent or some other family member.
2. To become a grandparent is to enjoy one of the few pleasures in life for which the consequences have already been paid. Robert Brault
3. A grandparent who tries to counteract parents' own methods by being over-indulgent or strict will only create further problems.
4. Some fudge the issue by saying that the grandparent has gone away for a little while.
5. Meanwhile, another person, a grandparent or godparent perhaps, will get invaluable alone time with the baby.
6. Let's Talk About Living With a Grandparent.
7. The 2 nd order: Brotherly sister, grandparent, grandfather mother.
8. She was my last living grandparent and I was her only grandchild.
9. Just 8 % of grandparents who help with child care receive any pay , the 500 - grandparent survey shows.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. They are often a grandparent or an aunt or uncle.
11. The grandparent of this word is the Latin statutes which simply means something'set up.
12. The central Iowa complex also maintains grandparent stock farms and a new, modern great grandparent facility.
13. The members of an extended family are related by blood (grandparent, parents, children, brothers, sisters, etc.) or by marriage (husbands, wives, mothers-in-law, etc).
14. Importation of contaminated great grandparent (GGP) and grandparent (GP) meat breeder lines has however enabled ALV-J to enter many countries.
15. One grandparent blames the scandal on corrupt collusion between dairy businesses and local officials.
16. The three children have been sponging on their grandparent for over ten years.
17. His father knows this(sentencedict.com), but his grandparent still is bestowing favor on him.
18. And is it because of them that you're worried about the future - do you get depressed as a grandparent?
19. These empirical difficulties tell us something important about the nature of support structures between grandparent and grandchild.
20. "You're more trouble than the children are" is the greatest compliment a grandparent can receive. Gene Perret
21. The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent. Sam Levenson
22. Suppose it simply killed off its opposite number, the one that came from the other grandparent of the embryo.
23. This the door for a discussion of any feelings the grandparent might have on the topic.
24. The so-called "blood-fraction" laws of 1705 ruled that anyone who was at least 1/8 black — which meant one black great grandparent — could not be labeled white.
25. A person from whom one is descended , especially if more remote than a grandparent; a forebear.
26. Some people say that American kids are dumber, but I say "Phooey!" As a Grandparent, I personally know that our children today are just as capable of excelling as any students in the past.
More similar words: parent, apparent, parental, parenting, apparently, grand, a grand, grant, grandmother, grandfather, immigrant, grandchild, rent, rental, current, inherent, currently, different, entrance, entrepreneur, transient, apartment, arrangement, entertainment, sentiment, arena, trend, gray, grab, render.