Random good picture Not show
1. His hair is turning gray.
2. Gray is intermediate between black and white.
3. A fox may grow gray, but never good.
4. A band of gray hair encircled his bald dome.
5. He was a tall, stout man with gray hair.
6. Time consecrates: what is gray with age becomes religion.
7. She was dressed in gray.
8. I saw this nice-looking man in a gray suit.
9. She tried to blow a gray strand of hair from her eyes.
10. Gray is thought to be in hiding near the France/Italy border.
11. a gray squally morning.
12. Gray caught smallpox from his nephew.
13. He rubbed the gray stubble on his chin.
14. Contact Dr. Gray about academic advisement.
15. Here Wordsworth's verse movement closely approaches that of Gray.
16. He is light haired with gray eyes.
17. The sky turned steel gray.
18. The bird is dull brown and gray in colour.
19. The sky was uniformly gray.
20. Dr Gray has been appointed to a consultancy.
21. The mud is smooth, gray, soft, and plastic as butter.
22. A hard gray crust had formed on the bottom of the tea kettle.
23. Gray describes in dramatic and spellbinding detail the lives of these five ladies.
24. He watched the dark stain spread over the gray carpet.
25. Gray worked for him in the early months of his campaign for some time, then became disillusioned, freaked out and joined another party.
26. Gray complained about the team's lack of good luck.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. Armani gray covers his body head-to-toe, double-breasted style.
28. How it happened is still a gray area.
29. The President-elect followed in an open carriage drawn by six beautiful gray horses.
30. Lovett was a tall, commanding man with a waxed gray mustache.
More similar words: tray, array, spray, portray, grab, grand, grape, a grand, grant, grade, gratify, grained, gravity, grammar, program, graduate, gradually, grandfather, grandmother, immigrant, biography, grandparent, integrate, migration, grandchild, integrated, photograph, graduation, photographer, integration.