Random good picture Not show
1. They will render blow for blow.
2. This action would render the agreement invalid.
3. We can render down this fat.
4. I must render down this fat; we are short of lard.
5. It contained so many errors as to render it worthless.Sentencedict
6. She needed him to hear her out and render advice.
7. How would you render 'bon voyage' ?
8. I can't render my thought accurately.
9. Will computers render books obsolete ?
10. Steam the goose to render some of the fat.
11. We are going to render them economic assistance.
12. They will call on you to render assistance.
13. They refused to render up their fortifications.
14. Any assistance you can render him will be appreciated.
15. The conquered had to render tribute to the conqueror.
16. The sages of ancient times taught us to render good for evil.
17. It's a concept that is difficult to render into English.
18. You can render the chicken down to make stock for soup.
19. It is unlikely that the court will render an opinion before November 5.
20. He had a chance to render some service to his country.
21. He did not render up military secrets easily to anyone.
22. You will have to render an account of your expenditure.
23. The committee was asked to render a report on the housing situation.
24. The complex administrative arrangements render the decision - making process somewhat opaque.
25. The villagers were expected to render part of their crops for the lord's protection.
26. These tests were so seriously flawed as to render the results meaningless.
27. They couldn't resist any more and decided to render up the city.
28. At last, the citizens were forced to render up their town.
29. Then castrate him to render him docile.
30. The blow to his head was strong enough to render him unconscious.
More similar words: gender, tender, offender, rendezvous, defender, independent, independence, trend, wander, under, commander, under way, undergo, founder, fall under, reminder, come under, vendetta, tendency, extended, undertake, wanderlust, undermine, understand, dependent, underlying, under control, undergraduate, rent, arena.