Random good picture Not show
(1) I confess to some suspicion of your honesty.
(2) The prisoner refused to confess .
(3) I have something to confess.
(4) We persuaded her to confess her crime.
(5) Now, I must confess that I'm at my wit's end.
(6) She needed to confess her sins and ask for forgiveness.
(7) I must confess that I didn't have much faith in her ideas.
(8) Confess your sins to God and he will forgive you.
(9) I must confess to knowing nothing about computers.
(10) I found it all very confusing, I must confess.
(11) His interrogators finally forced him to confess.
(12) She was reluctant to confess her ignorance.
(13) I confess myself bewildered by their explanation.
(14) I had to confess my ignorance.
(15) The torture made him confess.
(16) I confess it's got me baffled.
(17) I confess to having heard about it.
(18) Most rape victims confess a feeling of helplessness.
(19) I'm rather bored, I must confess.
(20) In the end he was driven to confess and face a prison sentence, feeling that to clear his conscience would be cheap at the price.
(21) I had expected her to confess that she only wrote these books for the money.
(22) I must confess that I got my sums wrong - the house extension is costing a lot more than I expected. Sentencedict.com
(23) I must confess I have some sympathy with his views.
(24) Many Christians regularly confess their guilty actions and thoughts to a priest.
(25) We confess to being hopeless materialists, surrounded by our own neat stuff.
(26) You just go to the church and confess your sins.
(27) I confess it with shame -- shrunk icily into myself, like a snail.
(28) Occasionally people confess to crimes they haven't committed just to get attention.
(29) He was taken before the headmaster and made to confess.
(30) Caught in the act, he had no alternative but to confess.
More similar words: confession, conference, profession, professional, confuse, confirm, conflict, confront, confident, conflict with, confrontation, Congress, consciousness, congressional, infection, lifestyle, self-esteem, on fire, on foot, essay, mess, less, press, bless, stress, assess, Messrs, dress up, vessel, access.