Random good picture Not show
2. Lady Yolanda was swathed in elegant furs.
3. Patricia looked beautiful and elegant as always.
4. Be elegant and with nice personality.
5. one day i will shine elegant.
6. One day I will shine elegant.
7. Her movements were graceful and elegant.
8. He is elegant, sensual, conscious of his body.
9. The building is a showpiece of elegant design.
10. His mother was an elegant, cultivated woman.
11. This season's colours are rich golds and elegant silvers.
12. Her dress was simple and austerely elegant.
13. She is always so chic, so elegant.
14. We were sitting in the midst of an elegant and well-dressed audience.
15. She glittered at the elegant table.
16. Her clear and elegant prose sets her apart from most other journalists.
17. He looked relaxed and elegant and had the patina of success.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. a modern building with clean, elegant lines.
19. He proudly promenaded his elegant companion in the park.
20. The dress is simple and elegant, but you could vamp it up for evening wear with some stunning jewellery.
21. The exterior of the building was elegant and graceful.
22. There was a hint of pedantry in his elegant style of speaking.
23. You can dine in elegant surroundings .
24. Lord White is as sleek and elegant as any other multi millionaire businessman.
25. She was a highly sophisticated and elegant woman.
26. Today, after a careful conversion, it is a very comfortable and elegant country home.
27. She has become a grotesque parody of her former elegant self.
28. He looked like a miniature version of his handsome and elegant big brother.
29. Putting on a hat can be a ceremonious act, an elegant gesture in the ritual of dressing.
30. Carol had shed her puppy fat and was now very elegant.
More similar words: legal, legally, legacy, illegal, allegation, relevant, elephant, gang, organ, organic, organize, organism, regain, organized, arrogance, legit, alleged, legend, as regards, regarding, college, organization, regardless, in regard to, allegedly, organizational, regardless of, with regard to, legislator, legitimate.