Random good picture Not show
2. Lady Yolanda was swathed in elegant furs.
3. Patricia looked beautiful and elegant as always.
4. Be elegant and with nice personality.
5. one day i will shine elegant.
6. One day I will shine elegant.
7. Her movements were graceful and elegant.
8. He is elegant, sensual, conscious of his body.
9. The building is a showpiece of elegant design.
10. His mother was an elegant,[sentencedict.com] cultivated woman.
11. This season's colours are rich golds and elegant silvers.
12. Her dress was simple and austerely elegant.
13. She is always so chic, so elegant.
14. She dressed with elegant simplicity.
15. She glittered at the elegant table.
16. She adopted an elegant pose.
17. a modern building with clean, elegant lines.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. He proudly promenaded his elegant companion in the park.
19. The exterior of the building was elegant and graceful.
20. Her room was furnished elegant.
21. You can dine in elegant surroundings .
22. She was a highly sophisticated and elegant woman.
23. She wore an elegant dove-grey jacket.
24. This elegant hotel was formerly a castle.
25. The document impressed me with its elegant simplicity.
26. She has a life of elegant ease.
27. I like my clothes to be simple but elegant.
28. Today, after a careful conversion, it is a very comfortable and elegant country home.
29. She has become a grotesque parody of her former elegant self.
30. He looked like a miniature version of his handsome and elegant big brother.
More similar words: legal, legally, legacy, illegal, allegation, relevant, elephant, gang, organ, organic, organize, organism, regain, organized, arrogance, legit, alleged, legend, as regards, regarding, college, organization, regardless, in regard to, allegedly, organizational, regardless of, with regard to, legislator, legitimate.