Random good picture Not show
1) Too strict a regulatory system will stifle innovation.
2) The profession is policed by its own regulatory body.
3) New drugs have been approved by the regulatory authority.
4) The transaction also must clear certain regulatory hurdles.
5) Because he works for a regulatory agency.
6) Even more bizarre cases of expensive regulatory adventures abound.
7) Regulatory law is permeated with uncertainty. 2 2.
8) Their legal status and their regulatory framework are another.
9) He has constantly tried to destroy the regulatory agencies.
10) There have been sixteen drug regulatory actions worldwide against triazolam since 1980 aimed at the manufacturer's recommended doses.
11) S.,[http://sentencedict.com/regulatory.html] where it has received certain regulatory approvals for the drug.
12) Wright said lobbying to keep red tape and regulatory cost to a minimum for local companies will be a priority.
13) The legislative and regulatory framework applied to gas exploration is also included in the study.
14) The agreement must still receive federal regulatory approval, which has been held up by the government shutdown.
15) Describes the regulatory system and considers how sponsors, directors, investors and advisers interact in funding, establishing and maintaining HITs.
16) Roosevelt's New Deal programme was an exercise in regulatory government and led to a major growth in regulation by administrative agencies.
17) Insurers, financial institutions, regulatory agencies, libraries, museums and dealers in mechanical parts in a range of spheres.
18) Supporters of this kind of regulatory machismo held out hope that this agreement will revolutionize our efforts to control tobacco.
19) The committee has a dual function, both advisory and regulatory.
20) The two companies will form an integrated project management team, sharing risks and rewards but not revenue or regulatory risks.
21) An extreme area of concern is the extent to which the regulatory system will stifle financial innovation.
22) Substantial investment programmes in information technology and new effluent treatment plant to meet the latest regulatory requirements were also initiated.
23) A city advisory board concluded that it would require 35 pages of changes in the regulatory code, just for a start.
24) Figure 12.4 shows the links between supervisors and institutions, and emphasises the complexity of the regulatory framework.
25) It is also why the bureaucrats who staff such regulatory agencies have such awesome power.
26) Wells expects to close the merger by April 1, pending regulatory and shareholder approval.
27) Moreover, the analysis of this chapter suggests that efficiency is likely to differ under different regulatory regimes.
28) The companies signed a contract for the venture last month, subject to regulatory approvals.
29) All the new autonomous communities established parliaments and a regulatory framework within four years of the promulgation of the new constitution.
30) Teesside Operations is co-operating fully with all local and regulatory authorities in various studies to identify the causes of poor health.
More similar words: regulator, regulate, regulation, regular, regularly, at regular intervals, laboratory, conciliatory, legislator, story, triangular, history, factory, territory, inventory, senator, educator, operator, predator, elevator, all at once, indicator, stimulate, calculate, insulated, speculate, articulate, manipulate, population, coordinator.