Synonym: Chin, Kuki, Kuki-Chin, chin up, mentum. Similar words: bleaching, chip, child, chill, chilled, franchise, chitosan, architect. Meaning: [tʃɪn] n. 1. the protruding part of the lower jaw 2. Kamarupan languages spoken in western Burma and Bangladesh and easternmost India. v. raise oneself while hanging from one's hands until one's chin is level with the support bar.
Random good picture Not show
1. Keep your chin up.
2. Her chin was thrust forward aggressively.
3. He wiped a dribble of saliva from his chin.
4. Gobs of grease / spittle ran down his chin.
5. She tilted her chin at him defiantly.
6. I rested my chin on my drawn-up knees.
7. John yawned and scratched his chin.
8. His chin was covered with bristles.
9. I nicked my chin while shaving.
10. Her chin took on a stubborn slant.
11. The maid lowered her chin and simpered.
12. At the banquet we chin - chinned and tried to look cheerful.
13. She lifted her chin in a gesture that deliberately exposed the line of her throat.
14. He tucked his napkin under his chin.
15. She rested her chin in her cupped hand.
16. He stroked his chin thoughtfully.
17. I managed to land a punch on his chin.
18. His chin rose in a proud gesture.
19. Chin up! It'll be over soon.
20. His chin was completely covered by his beard.
21. He jutted his chin/jaw defiantly.
22. Foden rasped a hand across his chin.
23. He rubbed the gray stubble on his chin.
24. His chin bore a thick growth of stubble.
25. Tyson put in some telling blows to Tucker's chin.
26. You've got some egg on your chin.
28. To keep the helmet in position,[sentencedict.com/chin.html] fasten the strap beneath the chin.
29. The old woman had a few grey bristles sprouting from her chin.
30. With the back of his hand, he rubbed the stubble on his chin.
More similar words: bleaching, chip, child, chill, chilled, franchise, chitosan, architect, grandchild, only child, thin, hint, psychiatrist, architecture, thing, think, machiavellian, behind, within, cash in, nothing, think out, think of, think up, cash in on, anything, fishing, writhing, nothing but, clothing.