Random good picture Not show
1. Parenting is not fully valued by society.
2. Trained parenting experts are available for consultation by telephone.
3. Parenting is about giving your child security and love.
4. Parenting can be a stressful business.
5. The program aims to teach young men parenting skills.
6. He never asked if she remembered his tyrannical parenting.
7. The reason: a fundamentally different parenting orientation.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Parenting is about giving a child security and love.
9. Parenting today is such a dicey proposition.
10. Trained parenting experts are available for consultation by phone.
11. Parenting in many ways has changed beyond recognition.
12. Quite simply because men must shale Parenting if women are to lead full lives.
13. He can also take over the parenting role and provide her with respite from the rigours of what is a twenty-four-hour-a-day job.
14. The stresses of family life and difficulties in parenting lie in structures of disadvantage and social policies which reinforce inequalities.
15. Some people favor a more democratic style of parenting, saying they fear being too strict with their children.
16. Any problems with parenting are routinely exacerbated by poverty, inadequate housing, harassment, and constant anxiety about losing the child.
17. They never had to plan their shared parenting; it was a foregone conclusion.
18. But it takes a special kind of parenting to cope successfully with a child who is drowning in a sea of sensations.
19. Inadequate parenting has left them wounded, confused, fearful of intimacy, double-minded, and addicted to all kinds of emotions.
20. Only by sharing parenting, she wrote, could we break the cycle.
21. A considerable proportion of parenting is in the mundane details that women are raised to manage.
22. In fact, creating a parenting network requires planning and emotional effort.
23. It's very difficult to undo the damage that's caused by inadequate parenting in a child's early years.
24. The point of the mentoring programme is to empower young fathers with parenting skills.
25. I think it should be illegal for non-parents to pontificate on/about parenting.
26. It is facile to attribute all childhood problems to poor parenting or social circumstances.
27. How does that different focus play itself out in daily parenting?
28. In late adolescence and young adulthood, planning skills were in turn related to social functioning and parenting behaviour.
29. We have mixed expectations in Britain about the responsibilities of family life and parenting.
30. An analysis of the anguished reactions of parents assuming new roles of parenting a handicapped child illustrates some typical responses.
More similar words: unrelentingly, parent, apparent, parental, grandparent, apparently, hunting, continent, accounting, continuing, enticing, concentrating, sentiment, rent, continue, continued, rental, take part in, continuous, current, inherent, different, currently, rating, voting, parking, entity, setting, testing, mention.