Random good picture Not show
1. He translated the fight to the public arena.
2. As we came into the arena, we were jostled by fans pushing their way towards the stage.
3. He left the arena to loud applause.
4. The competitors cantered into the arena to conclude the closing ceremony.
5. At the Sheffield arena, the speakers were magnified ten times on a giant screen.
6. The circus elephants were led into the arena.
7. The arena was scarred by deep muddy ruts.
8. A 20,000-seat arena with a retractable roof is planned.
9. The competitors' arena had been marked off with cones.
10. The arena won't be finished until private donors fork over more money.
11. Politics is by no means the only arena in which women are excelling.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. I want to work outside the arena of competition.
13. They appeared on an edition of BBC2's Arena.
14. Madonna's pulling power filled the Arena for 10 nights.
15. The conference should provide an arena for marketing our new products.
16. Women are entering the political arena in larger numbers.
17. The arena was bathed in warm sunshine.
18. He had no desire to enter the political arena.
19. arena, arenas * circus, circuses * electron, electrons.
20. Sporting contests are held in the arena.
21. The two bands join forces for a gig at the Sheffield Arena on November 28.
22. Police at the barriers funnelled the crowd into the arena.
23. Trades unions are active both in individual workplaces and in the wider arena of the state.
24. The rider has to halt the horse in the arena.
25. The bull charged out into the sunlight of the arena.
26. The champion made his usual dramatic entry into the arena.
27. Fans who still have their original ticket stubs should contact Sheffield Arena by July 3.
28. The company has been very successful in the commercial arena.
29. The company has developed a reputation as a technological laggard in the personal-computer arena.
30. He made it clear he had no intention of withdrawing from the political arena.
More similar words: enact, enable, Senate, senator, penance, teenage, penalty, scenario, teenager, menagerie, rent, in the name of, trend, parent, maintenance, render, rental, parental, current, apparent, inherent, the death penalty, awareness, currency, parenting, grandparent, different, strengthen, reference, currently.