Random good picture Not show
1. Are you having a starter?
2. We had a cold cucumber soup as a starter.
3. I'll have the garlic mushrooms for a starter.
4. We had soup as a starter , followed by steak.
5. What would you like as a starter?
6. I've chosen a hot starter.
7. The starter fired his starting gun.
8. The starter motor was playing up again.
9. This dish serves 46 people as a starter.
10. The starter fired his gun.
11. I think I'd like the soup for my starter.
12. He was a late starter in the theatre .
13. I'm afraid your idea isn't a starter.
14. The starter waved a green flag to indicate that the race would begin.
15. I pressed the starter and the engine caught first time.
16. This dish can be served as a starter or a main course.
17. At the beginning of a race, the starter often says "On your marks, get set, go" or "Ready, get set, go".
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. He's a fast starter.
19. ￡75 seems a lot to pay for a starter motor, but it's either that or a new car!
20. It looks like the starter motor on the car has burnt out.
21. The electric starter motor whined shrilly.
22. McRae is currently the starter at left tackle.
23. Wong, 25, a two-year starter at Brigham Young, was picked in the seventh round by Miami in 1999.
24. The only starter to emerge with a decent game was rookie Brent Barry, who scored a career-high 22 points.
25. But the Trojans need a starter to join Russell on the line and there are also two openings at linebacker.
26. Number 18 in the 2.30 at Lingfield is a non - starter .
27. She started the engine with one tug of the starter rope.
28. He has ridden horses all his life, but he was a late starter in the racing game.
29. Chops, our de facto Kiwi skipper and engineer, makes another valiant attempt to get it going with the starter cord.
30. In the event the only other contender was Enoch Powell- and he was a late starter.
More similar words: start, start up, start off, quarter, charter, quarterback, headquarters, star, stare, repartee, supporter, reporter, counterpart, target, guitar, reportedly, inadvertent, military, get around, inadvertently, voluntary, secretary, elementary, militarism, planetarium, documentary, the proletariat, art, cart, part.