Random good picture Not show
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. As a modern parent, I know that it's not how much you give children those counts, it's the love and attention you shower on them.A caring attitude can not only save you a small fortune, but also even make you feel good about being tight-fisted and offering more care than presents.
5. Industry is the parent of success.
6. It can be difficult to be a good parent.
7. The written consent of a parent is required.
8. A placid parent makes a placid home.
9. Children under fourteen should be accompanied by a parent.
10. Being a parent is her first priority.
11. No parent can duck out of his duty to his children.
12. You are like a third parent. We all love you and respect you.
13. One assumes, a priori, that a parent would be better at dealing with problems.
14. The proportion of single parent families varies between different income groups.
15. He is chairman of the Parent Teacher Association.
16. To be appreciated as a parent is quite unusual.
17. It's not easy being a parent .
18. Remember, you're the parent. You're the boss.
19. Intemperance is the parent of many evils.
20. The parent bird partially digests food in its crop.
21. We should parent children with both love and discipline.
22. I felt totally inadequate as a parent.
23. Children find it difficult if a parent is inconsistent.
24. A happy parent makes for a happy child.
25. The firm will be incorporated with the parent company.
26. It was the policy of the good old gentlemen to make his chileren feel that home was the happiest place in the world; and I value this delicious home---feeling as one of the choicest gifts a parent can bestow.
27. He was enjoying all the satisfactions of being a parent.
28. I was bringing up my three children as a single parent.
29. Talk to other franchise holders and ask them what they think of the parent company.
30. We will be discussing how the interests of state, parent and child interrelate.
More similar words: apparent, parental, parenting, apparently, grandparent, rent, rental, inherent, current, currently, different, entrepreneur, apartment, entertainment, sentiment, arena, trend, render, currency, awareness, par., reference, strengthen, part, difference, preference, conference, rendezvous, spark, party.