Random good picture Not show
1. The hotel is famous for its entertainment.
2. The hotel has a varied programme of nightly entertainment.
3. They lay on free entertainment at the club every day.
4. The town provides a wide choice of entertainment.
5. A odeum is a place of entertainment.
6. There's something charminglyold-fashioned about his brand of entertainment.
7. They worship dreams Holiness in art, ritual, entertainment.
8. The resort offers endless possibilities for entertainment.
9. The reorganization will transform the British entertainment industry.
10. Soaps like "Neighbours" are pure entertainment and there is nothing wrong with that.
11. The entertainment provided was first class.
12. The entertainment was good clean fun for the whole family.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Stars of the entertainment world turned out to celebrate his 40th year in show business.
14. A cinema is a place of entertainment.
15. There will be live entertainment throughout the day.
16. Gambling is a form of entertainment.
17. The entertainment was provided by a folk band.
18. The show was good entertainment value.
19. There's not much in the way of entertainment in this town - just the cinema and a couple of pubs.
20. They lead the field in home entertainment systems.
21. Cinema is a medium of mass entertainment.
22. This kind of entertainment went out with the ark .
23. They organized an evening's entertainment for favoured customers.
24. One movie is classified as pure art, the other as entertainment.
25. It is true that the city can provide much convenience and entertainment, the very reason people can't bear to part with city life.
26. She recited a long poem at the New Year's Eve entertainment.
27. Working with the police has turned me against the use of violent scenes as entertainment.
28. The amusement park will fill a void in this town, which has little entertainment for children.
29. Would you classify her novels as serious literature or as mere entertainment?
30. Television has displaced film as our country's most popular form of entertainment.
More similar words: certain, for certain, certainly, uncertain, certainly not, uncertainty, assignment, government, environmental, center, enter into, enter upon, enterprise, advertisement, intervention, sentiment, environmental protection, curtain, commencement, amendment, painter, intent, talented, sentence, mentor, comment, moment, element, ailment, mentally.