Synonym: amusement. Similar words: certain, for certain, certainly, uncertain, certainly not, uncertainty, assignment, government. Meaning: [‚entə(r)'teɪmənt] n. an activity that is diverting and that holds the attention.
Random good picture Not show
1. The hotel is famous for its entertainment.
2. The hotel has a varied programme of nightly entertainment.
3. The town provides a wide choice of entertainment.
4. A odeum is a place of entertainment.
5. There's something charminglyold-fashioned about his brand of entertainment.
6. They worship dreams Holiness in art, ritual, entertainment.
7. The resort offers endless possibilities for entertainment.
8. The reorganization will transform the British entertainment industry.
9. They lay on free entertainment at the club every day.
10. Soaps like "Neighbours" are pure entertainment and there is nothing wrong with that.
11. The entertainment provided was first class.
12. A cinema is a place of entertainment.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. There will be live entertainment throughout the day.
14. Gambling is a form of entertainment.
15. The entertainment was provided by a folk band.
16. The show was good entertainment value.
17. They lead the field in home entertainment systems.
18. Cinema is a medium of mass entertainment.
19. They organized an evening's entertainment for favoured customers.
20. The films were bought chiefly for their entertainment value.
21. This is an interesting entertainment.
22. For sheer entertainment value, Kelly stood alone.
23. The entertainment at the new theater changes nightly.
24. Vote for your top light entertainment show.
25. They laid on lavish entertainment for their guests.
26. The entertainment was due to begin at 8.30.
27. The play makes a splendid evening's entertainment.
28. One movie is classified as pure art, the other as entertainment.
29. It is true that the city can provide much convenience and entertainment, the very reason people can't bear to part with city life.
30. She recited a long poem at the New Year's Eve entertainment.
More similar words: certain, for certain, certainly, uncertain, certainly not, uncertainty, assignment, government, environmental, center, enter into, enter upon, enterprise, advertisement, intervention, sentiment, environmental protection, curtain, commencement, amendment, painter, intent, talented, sentence, mentor, comment, moment, element, ailment, mentally.