Random good picture Not show
1. He can afford an apartment.
2. The apartment was spick and span.
3. Cash was taken during a burglary of the apartment.
4. She pays ￡200 a week for this apartment.
5. I've got a pleasant little apartment.
6. We will be renting the apartment for a year.
7. The apartment is not commodious enough for us.
8. He was given a new rent-free apartment.
9. His apartment is in a really good location.
10. I really like your apartment.
11. I live in an apartment.
12. He appeared from the apartment directly below Leonard's.
13. Their apartment is devoid of all comforts.
14. He can hardly afford an apartment.
15. She lives in a small apartment.
16. She shared the apartment with her live-in partner.
17. He lives in the apartment above ours.
18. He sits in his apartment cutting up magazines.
19. They were evicted from their apartment after their mother became addicted to drugs.
20. There's a nine - storey apartment building next to the bank.
21. The senator has two homes - an apartment in Washington and a house in Colorado.
22. The rest of the apartment had fortunately remained unaltered since that time.
23. They've just built some hideous new apartment blocks on the seafront.
24. He unlocked the door of apartment two and disappeared inside after a backward glance at Larry.
25. The apartment house where John lives is five stories high and he lives in one of the upper storeys.
26. We can't shake down the whole building, - only the suspect's apartment.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. He and his wife finally had to move from their apartment just to preserve their sanity.
28. A police dog, trained to sniff out explosives, found evidence of a bomb in the apartment.
29. They had installed a new phone line in the apartment.
30. fend for yourself to look after yourself without help from anyone else: His parents agreed to pay the rent for his apartment but otherwise left him to fend for himself.
More similar words: set apart, apart from, take apart, treatment, investment, adjustment, appointment, direct investment, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, part, party, in part, partly, depart, partial, partner, partially, particle, repartee, departure, take part in, particular, depart from, participate, counterpart, participant, partnership.