Synonym: presently. Similar words: current, currency, apparently, gently, recently, frequently, diligently, consequently. Meaning: ['kʌrəntlɪ] adv. at this time or period; now.
Random good picture Not show
1. He's currently abroad on business.
2. He is currently on/taking medication for his heart.
3. The hotel is currently under construction.
4. Neither of them is currently in paid employment.
5. That particular model is not currently in stock.
6. The orchestra is currently on tour in Germany.
7. Our contracts are currently under review.
8. He currently terrorises politicians and their ilk on "Newsnight"
9. We are currently studying all the options available.
10. The proposals are currently under consideration .
11. The ship is currently aground off the Brittany coast.
12. The show is currently touring the provinces.
13. Our new production of 'Hamlet' is currently in rehearsal.
14. Consumer confidence is currently at a low ebb.
15. The Director is currently having talks in the USA.
16. The brochure shows the products that are currently available.
17. The building is currently being used as a warehouse.
18. She is currently writing a sequel to Daphne du Maurier's "Rebecca".
19. They are currently facing a long legal battle in the US courts.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. We are currently exploring new approaches within existing frameworks of practice and thinking.
21. The third book in the series is currently in preparation.
22. The government is currently granting no operating licences to foreign firms.
23. A mere fraction of available wind energy is currently utilized.
24. Currently she has a punishing schedule of five presentations a day.
25. British distributors are currently involved in a bidding war for the film.
26. A future version of the camera is currently being developed.
27. The band are currently planning a series of Stateside gigs.
28. Six candidates are currently vying for the Democratic presidential nomination.
29. The nature of the polymer is currently a trade secret.
30. We are currently flying at an altitude of 15 000 metres.
More similar words: current, currency, apparently, gently, recently, frequently, diligently, consequently, consistently, inadvertently, curriculum, blackcurrant, correctly, instantly, importantly, significantly, rent, parent, rental, apparent, parental, inherent, parenting, correspondent, different, grandparent, entrepreneur, entertainment, sentiment, arrest.