Random good picture Not show
1. His rareness disinclined me to grant his request.
2. They'd got a special grant to encourage research.
3. The grant helped defray the expenses of the trip.
4. I'd be homeward bound even before Grant arrived.
5. He sought renewal of the grant.
6. to grant sb. permission to do sth.
7. We have reservations in the name of Grant.
8. Grant payments will be made to suitable applicants.
9. Britain could grant Spain's request .
10. The school has received a large capital grant to improve its buildings.
11. The full student maintenance grant was rather less than ￡2 000.
12. This play is supported by a grant from the local arts council.
13. Thomas Grant worked on the railway for fifty years.
14. The judge refused to grant an injunction .
15. No country would grant him political asylum .
16. You may be eligible for a clothing grant.
17. Are you Mrs Grant,[sentencedict.com] by any chance?
18. A lot of my grant goes on books.
19. "And he sure didn't help us," Grant said bitterly.
20. The commission has the power to grant temporary exemptions.
21. The scheme is partly financed by a government grant.
22. He requested that the Premier grant him an interview.
23. Grant that we may know your presence and love.
24. I grant the truth of what he says.
25. Unfortunately(sentencedict.com/grant.html), my application for a grant was rejected.
26. Judges only grant marriage annulments in exceptional circumstances.
27. France has agreed to grant him political asylum.
28. He has been awarded a research grant.
29. The board has decided to withhold part of their grant money from certain students.
30. The government put the skids under the plan by stopping their research grant.