Random good picture Not show
1. I'll try to fit my arrangement in with yours.
2. They proposed to make arrangement beforehand.
3. The arrangement of the furniture formed a pleasing ensemble.
4. The committee is reviewing the current arrangement/situation.
5. They cleaned up on their recent business arrangement.
6. I'm sure we can come to some workable arrangement.
7. We made a tentative arrangement to meet again next Friday.
8. To follow the arrangement of fate is human; the master of his own fate is strong; not strong-minded is blindly, think thrice before acting is the wise man.
9. They made an arrangement to meet at 3 in a cafe.
10. Can I leave the arrangement of the tables to you?
11. That arrangement differs from the one I had in mind.
12. The chairs were placed in a semi-circular arrangement.
13. The company has a special arrangement with the bank.
14. He professed to be content with the arrangement.
15. This arrangement will have to do pro tem.
16. We can come to an arrangement over the price.
17. That's a very artistic flower arrangement you have there.
18. We decided to make the arrangement permanent.
19. He finally came to an arrangement with his landlord.
20. A four course dinner is available by prior arrangement.
21. The school has an arrangement with local businesses.
22. The arrangement is only temporary.
23. This arrangement is only temporary.
24. I hope this arrangement will be satisfactory to you.
25. Are you satisfied with the new arrangement?
26. My flower arrangement needs more foliage.
27. He grumbled out his reasons from disliking the arrangement.
28. The arrangement was only intended as a stopgap.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. We both benefited financially from the arrangement.
30. The caves can be visited only by prior arrangement.
More similar words: arrange, management, engagement, range, orange, commencement, element, movement, basement, statement, implement, placement, retirement, enforcement, settlement, excitement, elementary, requirement, measurement, chastisement, replacement, involvement, announcement, advertisement, finite element, implementation, array, angel, narrative, change.