Random good picture Not show
1. Death is the grand leveller.
4. He lives in a grand house.
5. Heston has been named grand marshal of the parade.
6. The wedding was a very grand occasion.
7. The party was a grand affair.
8. The Grand Canyon never fails to impress people.
9. The Grand Canyon never fails to impress.
10. We banqueted the visiting president in grand style.
11. Win a car in our grand prize draw!
12. We dined in grand style.
13. The grand manoeuvres will be held tomorrow.
14. The grand maneuvres will be held tomorrow.
15. Our Grand Sale in June was a runaway success.
16. Here was corruption on a grand scale.
17. I worked at the Grand Theatre.
18. The Palace of Versailles is very grand.
19. It's not a very grand house.
20. Diligence is your life password, can translate your grand epic poem.
21. His two goals give him a grand total of 32 for the season.
22. The Grand Canal began to build in the Sui Dynasty.
23. We spent a week at the aptly named Grand View Hotel.
24. He got through to the grand final of the competition.
25. His best finish was 11th in the Hungarian Grand Prix.
26. Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. Joseph Addison
27. Included in the tour is an excursion to the Grand Canyon.
28. He is about to join the big league of Formula 1 in time for the start of the new season at the South African Grand Prix.
29. A broad avenue of lime trees led up to a grand entrance with huge oak doors.
30. These hotels still offer the sort of service which were the hallmark of the grand days of travel.