Synonym: charter, hire, lease, let. Similar words: parent, rental, inherent, apparent, current, parental, parenting, currently. Meaning: [rent] n. 1. a regular payment by a tenant to a landlord for use of some property 2. an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart 3. the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions 4. the act of rending or ripping or splitting something. v. 1. let for money 2. grant use or occupation of under a term of contract 3. engage for service under a term of contract 4. hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services.
Random good picture Not show
1. Tenants are obligated to pay their rent on time.
2. The tiger rent its prey to pieces.
3. The rent increases will leave us worse off.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. The cruel landlord would bate him no rent.
5. Most students rent rooms in their second year.
6. Can I rent the equipment?
7. He occupies the house without paying any rent.
8. How much rent do you pay for this place?
9. The rent is inclusive of water and heating.
10. The rent is now overdue.
11. Infants were rent from their mother's arms.
12. If you pay your rent,you can't be dispossessed.
13. Non payment of rent can mean eviction.
14. They notified a rent increase to us.
15. The landlord has put the rent up again.
16. He pays 100 dollars a week rent.
17. She let her house at an economic rent.
18. They fell into arrears with their rent.
19. Work out the full weekly rent[sentencedict.com], plus your rates.
20. He decided to rent the house.
21. I have fallen into arrears with my rent.
22. The rent collector is pressing for payment again.
23. The debt collector kept dunning her for the rent.
24. I'd like to rent a car, please.
25. She has diddled me out of the rent .
26. The rent is due tomorrow.
27. He won't reduce the rent of our house.
28. Many people are in arrears with their rent.
29. I pay a higher rent/more rent than the other tenants because my room is bigger.
30. The unemployed reporter pawned his typewriter to pay the rent.
More similar words: parent, rental, inherent, apparent, current, parental, parenting, currently, grandparent, apparently, different, entrepreneur, entertainment, sentiment, arena, trend, render, currency, awareness, reference, strengthen, rendezvous, conference, preference, difference, renunciation, make a difference, tent, Cent., entry.