Random good picture Not show
1. Dig a pit and bury the garbage.
2. Don't forget to take out the garbage.
3. I've never heard such a load of garbage!
4. I've had enough of your garbage.
5. It's your turn to take out the garbage.
6. Put the garbage down the incinerator.
7. They fouled the river by throwing in garbage.
8. He talks a lot of garbage about education.
9. Garbage pollutes our rivers and streams.
10. Throw any left-over food in the garbage.
11. A bomb planted in a garbage can exploded early today.
12. You do talk a load of garbage!
13. What day do they collect the rubbish / garbage?
14. Don't talk such a load of garbage!
15. The smell from the garbage dulled her appetite.
16. Can you take out the garbage when you go?
17. Throw it in the garbage.
18. Garbage collections are made every Tuesday morning.
19. The uncollected garbage mounts in city streets.
20. Cats had been rooting in the garbage bags again.
21. That garbage can was belted with blue paint.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. They forgot to lid the garbage can.
23. Furious government officials branded her story "garbage".
24. The smell of the garbage overpowered me.
25. They fouled the water by throwing in garbage.
26. I personally think this is complete garbage.
27. No waste or garbage is to be emptied on highways.
28. She was fully domesticated by then,washing the dishes and taking out the garbage.
29. Much of their furniture was scavenged from other people's garbage.
30. There are people who live in the dump and scavenge garbage for a living.