Random good picture Not show
(1) Polarity is inherent in a magnet.
(2) Stress is an inherent part of dieting.
(3) A love of music is inherent in human nature.
(4) There are dangers/risks inherent in almost every sport.
(5) Everyone has his inherent power, which is easily concealed by habits, blurred by time, and eroded by laziness.
(6) There is no inherent virtue in having read all the latest books.
(7) I'm afraid the problems you mention are inherent in the system.
(8) Every business has its own inherent risks.
(9) There are inherent dangers in the system.
(10) I think racism is unconsciously inherent in practically everyone.
(11) I have an inherent distrust of lawyers.
(12) Violence is inherent in our society.
(13) There are considerable risks inherent in the policy.
(14) The desire for freedom is inherent in us all.
(15) Service conditions soon revealed the inherent weaknesses in the vehicle's design.
(16) Individuality is a valued and inherent part of the British character.
(17) The propensity to hooliganism is inherent in every society.
(18) Dance is also an inherent part of the culture.
(19) Surgical procedures have many risks inherent in them.
(20) The most productive change-oriented goals contain an inherent opposition.
(21) Money is unfortunately an inherent part of politics.
(22) There is always an inherent risk in doing this.
(23) We recognise the inherent limitations of our study.
(24) The signs of inherent lunacy have always been there.
(25) International events have shown that there is an inherent contradiction between a one-party state and mass democracy.
(26) Though some pointed out the inherent difficulties in doing this[sentencedict .com], several respondents made constructive suggestions for possible approaches.
(27) We have discussed the inherent difficulty of Southern blotting above.
(28) It was realized very early on that interactions involving isotropic stellar winds had serious inherent problems involving energy.
(29) The military had placed the island city in the best possible defense posture, considering the inherent weakness of its geographic position.
(30) However, the proposals for added emphasis paragraphs in respect of disclosures about inherent uncertainties have a number of drawbacks.
More similar words: different, inherit, reference, difference, preference, conference, rent, parent, make a difference, rental, parental, apparent, current, parenting, grandparent, currently, apparently, entrepreneur, here and there, in hand, in half, entertainment, sentiment, arena, hand in hand, trend, there, here, render, where.