Random good picture Not show
3. My grandmother often reeled off one story after another.
4. My grandmother taught me to sew.
5. Her grandmother mumbled in her sleep.
6. I inherited this ring from my grandmother.
7. They called their first daughter after her grandmother.
8. My grandmother taught me how to knit.
9. He inherited a fortune from his grandmother.
10. Her grandmother is elderly and infirm.
11. They charged down the stairs to meet their grandmother.
12. My grandmother has been ill for a week.
13. She inherited a fortune from her grandmother.
14. Her grandmother seemed to her a pitiable figure.
15. She was brought up by her grandmother.
16. Grandmother has a good memory;she can remember things which happened many years ago.
17. My grandfather is still living, but my grandmother is dead.
18. My grandmother was becoming more and more sad and frail as the years went by.
19. It was raining. The little girl helped her grandmother forward difficultly.
20. Grandmother would never eat a doughnut without first dunking it in her coffee.
21. I resolved to visit my grandmother at least once a year.
22. It was raining. The little girl helped her grandmother along difficultly.http://sentencedict.com/grandmother.html
23. She helped take care of her aged grandmother.
24. We named the baby 'Ena' after her grandmother.
25. Your grandmother is the salt of the earth.
26. There's plenty of fight left in your grandmother.
27. She was forever running errands for her housebound grandmother.
28. There are only two families in the world, as a grandmother of mine used to say, the haves and the have-nots.
29. The brooch is a family heirloom which came down to her from her great - grandmother .
30. In court, he was accused of being a merciless predator who had tricked his grandmother out of her savings.