Synonym: enterpriser. Similar words: represent, representation, representative, entreat, for the present, eastern europe, trend, awareness. Meaning: [‚ɒntrəprə'nɜː] n. someone who organizes a business venture and assumes the risk for it.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The entrepreneur takes business risks in the hope of making a profit.
(2) Download free, customizable business forms from Entrepreneur.com.
(3) The Swiss entrepreneur has pulled the plug on any further investment in the firm.
(4) An entrepreneur is more than just a risk taker. He is a visionary.
(5) Bill went on to become a successful entrepreneur.
(6) Our entrepreneur decided not to proceed.
(7) It is one of the perks of the entrepreneur.
(8) At age eight Tim was already a pint-sized entrepreneur.
(9) Entrepreneur Sunny Cloud distributed the test without going through the FDA approval process that Brown completed.
(10) One entrepreneur we talked to almost made a terrible mistake.
(11) An Indiana entrepreneur has designed a new type of towel rack that fits behind a door.
(12) In fact, this is exactly what an entrepreneur we talked to faced.
(13) If these conditions were not met, the would-be entrepreneur could seek legal redress.
(14) As an entrepreneur, you will need to develop your own USP.
(15) But the true meaning of the word entrepreneur is far broader.
(16) As an entrepreneur, you realize with a shock that it is not just your business-it is your life.
(17) The roller-coaster ride of the successful entrepreneur has many such twists and turns.
(18) Geoffrey himself was unrecognisable as the well-turned-out business entrepreneur of Hong Kong.
(19) As an entrepreneur, it is inevitable that you will be buffeted from side to side as you experience the roller coaster.
(20) To the teleworker, entrepreneur, or team manager, that same territory is coming to be home.
(21) He would not have succeeded in such a risky business if he had not been such a clever entrepreneur.
(22) This can often be the most hair-raising time for any entrepreneur.
(23) A definition of success can be as different as every individual entrepreneur.
(24) Yet she still yearned to breathe the empowering air of the entrepreneur.
(25) They were glued to library Internet terminals two mornings after his announcement, doing just what the entrepreneur has in mind. Sentencedict.com
(26) It can be traced back to nineteenth-century philanthropists like the early socialist entrepreneur Robert Owen and various Quaker-owned businesses.
(27) Corporate employees have little feeling for how important every moment is for the entrepreneur.
(28) What makes Murdoch so vile is the same thing that makes him such a good entrepreneur.
(29) Even the man credited with emancipating the slaves thanked this social entrepreneur for leading the way.
(30) Everyone who makes a successful move from employee to entrepreneur has those liberating moments they remember as transforming, energizing experiences.
More similar words: represent, representation, representative, entreat, for the present, eastern europe, trend, awareness, depressed, depression, strengthen, obstreperous, contretemps, preference, rent, parent, entry, rental, current, inherent, apparent, parental, parenting, treatment, central, currently, apparently, grandparent, different, replacement.