Random good picture Not show
1. He possesses an extensive knowledge of banking.
2. Electronic banking may make overthe - counter transactions obsolete.
3. Bankers were fearful of a world banking crisis.
4. He chose banking as a career.
5. People can use their PC's to do their banking from home.
6. In 1987, Garcia introduced legislation to nationalize Peru's banking and financial systems.
7. His government began to unravel because of a banking scandal.
8. The government plans to deregulate the banking industry/the bus system.
9. The banking and finance sector was booming.
10. We've switched over to telephone banking.
11. He was banking on the train being on time.
12. I'm banking on your help.
13. They recently launched a new phone banking service.
14. He's launching his son on a career in banking.
15. Ms Doughty entered politics/Parliament after a career in banking.
16. The company formerly belonged to an international banking group.
17. She's thinking about a career in banking.
18. Some people are very mistrustful of computerised banking.
19. He is banking at the Fifth National.
20. I'm banking on your help/on you to help me.
21. Banking used to be a male preserve .
22. They are open outside normal daily banking hours.
23. This software is used in banking.
24. I'm banking on you to help me.
25. The whole banking system was thrown into confusion.
26. This new personal banking software can be used with any Windows platform.
27. The Montserrat government announced its revocation of 311 banking licences.
28. The leaflet explains how to complain to the banking ombudsman.
29. This should be the year of a big shake-out in Italian banking.
30. A deal between the two powerful institutions would have created a banking monolith.