Random good picture Not show
(1) The prevailing current flows from east to west.
(2) The swimmer was swept away by the current.
(3) My current level of job satisfaction is pretty low.
(4) A quarter of current inmates have committed violent crimes.
(5) They suggested measures to overcome current difficulties.
(6) A gentle current carried them slowly offshore.
(7) His current account was seriously overdrawn.
(8) Discontent with the current government is strong.
(9) What is the current thinking on this question?
(10) We were rowing against the current.
(11) Letters from viewers express their dissatisfaction with current programmes.
(12) We try and keep ourselves informed about current trends.
(13) The committee is reviewing the current arrangement/situation.
(14) The current survey will have a wider geographical spread.
(15) The current situation is very frustrating for us.
(16) Education is the current focus of public debate.
(17) Newspapers influence the current of thought.
(18) Check all your wiring before switching on the current. Sentencedict.com
(19) The toys fail to conform to current safety standards.
(20) The late-night current affairs programme has a new anchorman.
(21) It seems improbable that the current situation will continue.
(22) Many teenagers are surprisingly ignorant about current politics.
(23) Current economic activity is markedly slower than during the go-go years of the mid to late 1980s.
(24) On current projections, there will be more than ten million people 65 or over in 2010.
(25) The current system just isn't working - we need to go back to the drawing board and start afresh.
(26) In its current state, the house would be worth ￡200,000.
(27) The government yesterday reaffirmed its commitment to the current peace process.
(28) Switch to an interest-paying current account and stay in credit. Most banks and larger building societies now offer these accounts.
(29) With the current job situation, age discrimination in employment is becoming more common.
(30) The Social Democratic Party has vowed to try to stall the bill until the current session ends.
More similar words: currently, currency, curriculum, blackcurrant, rent, parent, rental, inherent, parental, apparent, parenting, correspondent, apparently, different, grandparent, entrepreneur, entertainment, sentiment, barrel, arrest, hurry up, occur, curve, hurricane, in a hurry, surround, curtain, curious, correctly, accuracy.