Random good picture Not show
1. He spoke frankly about the ordeal.
2. Frankly, I'm not surprised her family disowned her.
3. They frankly admitted their responsibility.
4. Frankly, I think the Internet is overrated.
5. He frankly admitted his error.Sentence dictionary
6. By any means, we should tell him frankly what we think of his proposal.
7. Frankly speaking, I don't think it any good to invest in real estate.
8. He wants to compete at international level, but frankly I don't think he's up to it.
9. I'll tell you frankly.
10. People say this is a selfish society, but frankly I've seen too much kindness, self-sacrifice and generosity to believe that.
11. Quite frankly, I'm not surprised you failed.
12. Quite honestly/frankly, the thought of it terrified me.
13. Quite frankly, that trip to Paris cleaned me out.
14. She spoke very frankly about her experiences.
15. Frankly, I couldn't care less what happens to him.
16. It's a tacky, nasty little movie, frankly.
17. His behaviour was frankly disgraceful.
18. Tell me frankly what's wrong.
19. He answered frankly and truthfully all my questions.
20. I can afford to speak frankly.
21. Quite frankly, I think this whole situation is ridiculous.
22. Quite frankly, I'm not surprised.
23. Frankly, I couldn't care less.
24. That's a frankly absurd suggestion.
25. Quite frankly, I don't blame you.
26. Frankly, I wouldn't trust his emotional state right now.
27. Frankly speaking, I'm not opposed to reform.
28. Frankly, I don't know what Paul sees in her.
29. 'You don't give a damn about my feelings, do you.'--'Quite frankly, I don't.'.
30. Take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another. But by all means, try something.