Synonym: give thanks. Similar words: thanks, thanks to, Thanksgiving, than, at hand, other than, rather than, not more than. Meaning: [θæŋk] v. express gratitude or show appreciation to.
Random good picture Not show
2. There's no need to thank me-I enjoyed doing it.
3. Thank you for making me feel better.
4. No, thank you. I've had enough.
5. I can hardly thank you enough for your kindness.
6. Thank you for all of your kindness.
7. Thank you for the report.
8. Thank you all for your kind gifts.
9. We thank u for your cooperation and...
10. Thank you so much for seeing me.
11. Oh, thank you. You like it?
12. I don't need your comments, thank you.
13. Thank you. She takes after her mother.
14. Thank you for all you have done for us.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Thank you for being so honest with me.
16. small piece of cake will be ample, thank you.
17. But most of all thank you for.
18. Thank you, so busy, also come to hurt me.
19. Thank you for your advice; it's been very helpful.
20. Thank you for your concern.
21. I must write and thank Mary for the present.
22. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service.
23. We thank you for your inquiry.
24. We thank you for your offer.
25. He was gracious enough to thank me.
26. Thank you for furnishing me with so many data.
27. I thank you from my heart.
28. Thank you for comforting me when I'm sad.
29. No, thank you, I don't like it.
30. It was very delicious. Thank you.
More similar words: thanks, thanks to, Thanksgiving, than, at hand, other than, rather than, not more than, no more than, no less than, more than ever, more often than not, hand in hand, rank, tank, ankle, blank, banker, blanket, frankly, banking, the rank and file, that, and that, at that, in that, all that, that is, see that, so that.