Synonym: arrange, body, border, bound, build, construct, design, devise, edge, figure, form, make, plan, put together, skeleton, support, trim. Similar words: framework, fraud, drama, grammar, frankly, fragile, rampage, program. Meaning: [freɪm] n. 1. a structure supporting or containing something 2. one of a series of still transparent photographs on a strip of film used in making movies 3. alternative names for the body of a human being 4. a period of play in baseball during which each team has a turn at bat 5. the hard structure (bones and cartilages) that provides a frame for the body of an animal 6. the internal supporting structure that gives an artifact its shape. v. 1. enclose in or as if in a frame 2. enclose in a frame, as of a picture 3. take or catch as if in a snare or trap 4. formulate in a particular style or language 5. make up plans or basic details for 6. construct by fitting or uniting parts together.
Random good picture Not show
1. The detective examined the window frame for fingerprints.
2. Sobs shook her slender frame.
3. They removed the picture from its wooden frame.
4. We must frame up that picture.
5. The house has a wooden frame faced with brick.
6. The window frame had rotted away completely.
7. This old bed has a copper frame.
8. The bed has an iron frame.
9. The frame is made of steel.
10. The wheel must be aligned with the frame.
11. I'm going to paint the door frame white.
12. The dark frame accentuates the brightness of the picture.
13. The trees make a pleasant frame to the house.
14. He learned how to draw the unclothed human frame.
15. See if the frame fits to the door, and if it does, then finish making it.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The time frame within which all this occurred was from September 1985 to March 1986.
17. It's a frame rucksack with a belt and padded shoulder straps.
18. With her lean frame and cropped hair, Lennox had a fashionably androgynous look.
19. Have you set a time frame for completing the job?
20. Fix the frame in position and tighten the screws .
21. The bed frame is made of pine.
22. He's in rather a negative frame of mind.
23. Woodworm had eaten away at the door frame.
24. The frame is made of metal.
25. I bought a frame rucksack with belt yesterday.
26. Mark the frame with your postcode.
27. The secret of the machine lies in the aerodynamic shape of the frame.
28. The TV series 'An Angel at my Table' was based on the autobiographies of the New Zealand author Janet Frame.
29. Left in the garage where it was damp, the wooden frame had warped.
30. The door needs to be in alignment with the frame before you start work on it.
More similar words: framework, fraud, drama, grammar, frankly, fragile, rampage, program, dramatic, fraction, franchise, scramble, fragment, same, game, name, be afraid to, flame, dramatically, programming, camera, by name, cameras, American, infrastructure, all the same, good name, the same as, tournament, just the same.