Random good picture Not show
1. Police will conduct random breath tests.
2. The information is processed in a random order.
3. The research involves collecting data from two random samples.
4. The company has introduced random drug testing of its employees.
5. We asked a random sample/selection of people what they thought.
6. The interviews were given to a random sample of students.
7. The survey used a random sample of two thousand people across England and Wales.
8. It seems that the attack was a gratuitous/random/mindless act of violence.
9. The winning entry will be selected at random by computer.
10. All drivers may be given random breath tests.
11. We interviewed a random selection of teenagers.
12. introduction of random breath tests.
13. Names were picked at random out of a hat.
14. The gang picked their victims at random.
15. We looked at a random sample of 120 families.
16. The teacher might suddenly address individual students at random.
17. Random House accepted the book for publication.
18. They fired at random into the enemy ranks.
19. She opened the book at random and started reading.
20. The terrorists fired into the crowd at random.
21. I knew nothing beyond a few random facts.
22. A few random shots were fired.
23. Names were chosen at random from a list.
24. The competitors will be subject to random drug testing.
25. They do random checks to keep workers on their toes.
26. Three people were killed by shots fired at random from a minibus.
27. Researchers found 17 per cent of their random sample to be severely depressed.
28. Any decent shot with telescopic sights could pick us off at random.
29. The winning entry will be the first correct answer drawn at random.
30. You see,[http://sentencedict.com/random.html] to my untutored eye that just looks like a load of random brush strokes and yet it's a very valuable painting.
More similar words: over and over, domain, kingdom, dominant, domestic, dominate, hand on, hand out, kind of, off and on, find out, vendor, window, run down, send out, stand out, in and out, abandon, and others, demand of, endorse, round off, hand over, turn down, at the end of, by the end of, tremendous, AND operation, brand, rank.