Synonym: armored combat vehicle, armoured combat vehicle, army tank, cooler, storage tank, tank car, tankful. Similar words: rank, ankle, blank, thank, thanks, banker, frankly, banking. Meaning: [tæŋk] n. 1. an enclosed armored military vehicle; has a cannon and moves on caterpillar treads 2. a large (usually metallic) vessel for holding gases or liquids 3. as much as a tank will hold 4. a freight car that transports liquids or gases in bulk 5. a cell for violent prisoners. v. 1. store in a tank by causing (something) to flow into it 2. treat in a tank.
Random good picture Not show
(1) He drained the tank of all water.
(2) There is still some gasoline left in the tank.
(3) The hollow glass tank contains hot mercury vapour.
(4) The fuel tank has a capacity of 40 litres.
(5) The petrol tank in our car is empty.
(6) The petrol tank suddenly ignited.
(7) Put a little fish food into the tank.
(8) The petrol in the tank is leaking out.
(9) The tank had leaked a small amount of water.
(10) The water tank is leaking.
(11) The gyroscope in tank is used to stabilize the aim system of the gun.
(12) There was a sudden flare as a fuel tank exploded.
(13) Don't forget to cap the tank after filling it up with petrol.
(14) There are also indications that a major tank battle may be shaping up for tonight.
(15) The sound of the tank guns reverberated through the little Bavarian town.
(16) The tank became bogged down in mud. Sentencedict.com
(17) Check that the tank still has water in it.
(18) When was that old tank surplused out?
(19) The tank takes 50 litres.
(20) Let the water from the tank.
(21) The gas is stored under pressure in the tank.
(22) Liquid and solid waste is collected in the tank.
(23) We've had the hot-water tank lagged.
(24) Water was seeping out of the tank.
(25) The petrol tank is leaking.
(26) I need a funnel to pour petrol into the tank.
(27) It was my job to wash out the fish tank.
(28) There is a hole in the bottom of the water tank,and the water has been leaking away.
(29) Never leave young children unattended near any pool or water tank.
(30) The oil leaked away because there was a small hole in the tank.
More similar words: rank, ankle, blank, thank, thanks, banker, frankly, banking, blanket, thanks to, the rank and file, Thanksgiving, stand, stance, stand by, stand out, stand up, stand for, instant, standard, distant, at any cost, stand up to, at any rate, at any time, pittance, stand up for, constant, distance, instance.