Random good picture Not show
(1) He drained the tank of all water.
(2) The gyroscope in tank is used to stabilize the aim system of the gun.
(3) There was a sudden flare as a fuel tank exploded.
(4) There is still some gasoline left in the tank.
(5) Don't forget to cap the tank after filling it up with petrol.
(6) The hollow glass tank contains hot mercury vapour.
(7) The fuel tank has a capacity of 40 litres.
(8) The petrol tank in our car is empty.
(9) Put a little fish food into the tank.
(10) The petrol in the tank is leaking out.
(11) There are also indications that a major tank battle may be shaping up for tonight.
(12) The sound of the tank guns reverberated through the little Bavarian town.
(13) The tank had leaked a small amount of water.
(14) The tank became bogged down in mud.
(15) Check that the tank still has water in it.
(16) When was that old tank surplused out? Sentencedict.com
(17) The new tank has yet to be tested in the field.
(18) Somehow the chemical got from a storage tank into water supplies.
(19) Let the water from the tank.
(20) The water flows from the tank by gravity to the houses below.
(21) The gas is stored under pressure in the tank.
(22) We drove there and back on one tank of petrol.
(23) I need a funnel to pour petrol into the tank.
(24) It was my job to wash out the fish tank.
(25) There is a hole in the bottom of the water tank,and the water has been leaking away.
(26) Never leave young children unattended near any pool or water tank.
(27) The oil leaked away because there was a small hole in the tank.
(28) You will need to pump hard for several minutes to fill the tank.
(29) We'll have to get a plumber in to look at that water tank.
(30) This product will cause bacteria and loose dirt to clump together in the water tank.
More similar words: rank, ankle, blank, thank, thanks, banker, frankly, banking, blanket, thanks to, the rank and file, Thanksgiving, stand, stance, stand by, stand out, stand up, stand for, instant, standard, distant, at any cost, stand up to, at any rate, at any time, pittance, stand up for, constant, distance, instance.