Random good picture Not show
1. Be careful with that vase - it's very fragile.
2. This glass disc looks very fragile.
3. The oil spill caused terrible damage to the fragile ecology of the coast.
4. Be careful not to drop it; it's very fragile.
5. The fragile economies of several southern African nations could be irreparably damaged.
6. Please don't handle the vases - they're very fragile.
7. Sarah looked slender-waisted, fragile and very beautiful.
8. The assassination could do serious damage to the fragile peace agreement that was signed last month.
9. The flow of assistance to Vietnam's fragile economy from its ideological allies has virtually halted.
10. I'm feeling a bit fragile after last night .
11. The nurse was handling his fragile emotions very carefully.
12. The fragile china survived the bumpy journey safe and sound.
13. Her father is now 86 and in fragile health.
14. Relations between the two countries are in a fragile state .
15. The thin glass is fragile.
16. The old lady was increasingly fragile after her operation.
17. Central Asia is a fragile region,(sentencedict.com) politically weak but strategically important.
18. She was small and fragile and looked incongruous in an army uniform.
19. I'm feeling rather fragile after all that beer last night.
20. Human happiness is so fragile.
21. The woman's fragile face broke into a smile.
22. Walkers can unwittingly damage the fragile environment in which the birds live.
23. She looked very slight, almost fragile.
24. Shakur loses his fragile grip on reality and starts blasting away at friends and foe alike.
25. When you really love something when you will find language how fragile and limp. Text and feeling always have the estrangement.
26. Time is not cruelty. Just for it we are too fragile.
27. Because of the extreme cold, the Antarctic is a uniquely fragile environment.
28. In her job she was used to dealing with actors' fragile egos.
29. An undisclosed buyer will provide a much - needed cash injection for the fragile balance sheet.
30. There were hopes that the talks would nourish the fragile growth of good relations between the two countries.