Random good picture Not show
1. The thin glass is fragile.
2. Be careful with that vase - it's very fragile.
3. Human happiness is so fragile.
4. This glass disc looks very fragile.
5. Be careful not to drop it; it's very fragile.
6. The oil spill caused terrible damage to the fragile ecology of the coast.
7. The fragile economies of several southern African nations could be irreparably damaged.
8. Please don't handle the vases - they're very fragile.
9. Sarah looked slender-waisted, fragile and very beautiful.
10. I'm feeling a bit fragile after last night .
11. The nurse was handling his fragile emotions very carefully.
12. Her father is now 86 and in fragile health.
13. The old lady was increasingly fragile after her operation.
14. The economy remains extremely fragile.
15. She looked wan and fragile.
16. The fragile boxes arrived intact.
17. The woman's fragile face broke into a smile.
18. She looked very slight,[sentencedict.com](sentencedict.com) almost fragile.
19. The chair, too fragile to bear her weight, collapsed.
20. He leaned back in his fragile chair.
21. The incident ruptures a recent and fragile cease-fire.
22. He's feeling a bit fragile after last night's party.
23. The assassination could do serious damage to the fragile peace agreement that was signed last month.
24. The flow of assistance to Vietnam's fragile economy from its ideological allies has virtually halted.
25. The fragile china survived the bumpy journey safe and sound.
26. Relations between the two countries are in a fragile state .
27. When you really love something when you will find language how fragile and limp. Text and feeling always have the estrangement.
28. Time is not cruelty. Just for it we are too fragile.
29. Because of the extreme cold, the Antarctic is a uniquely fragile environment.
30. In her job she was used to dealing with actors' fragile egos.