Similar words: thanks, thanks to, thank, the cost of living, divine, than, at hand, other than. Meaning: ['θæŋks‚gɪvɪŋ] n. 1. fourth Thursday in November in the United States; second Monday in October in Canada; commemorates a feast held in 1621 by the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag 2. a short prayer of thanks before a meal.
Random good picture Not show
1. Have a FULL Thanksgiving day!
2. Our first Thanksgiving should be our best.
3. Thanksgiving wishes for you and your family.
4. I wish you could be here on Thanksgiving.
5. Love you all this Thanksgiving Day.
6. This will be our first Thanksgiving apart.
7. I love to eat, so I love Thanksgiving.
8. Thanksgiving is a time when I tell you that I love you.
9. I will be home for Thanksgiving, so save a little turkey for me.
10. Thanksgiving is a great time to tell you that we love you kids.
11. Wish you a very special Thanksgiving Day for you and your family.
12. It's traditional in America to eat turkey on Thanksgiving Day.
13. They offered a thanksgiving to God for their escape from the shipwreck.
14. Have a MID-FULL Thanksgiving!
15. God bless you and your family at Thanksgiving and always!
16. Thousands of people viewed the Thanksgiving Day parade.
17. The Archbishop took our service of thanksgiving.
18. It's traditional to eat turkey at Thanksgiving.
19. A thanksgiving ceremony was held to mark the occasion.
20. Helen volunteered to have Thanksgiving at her house this year.
21. I ate a big Thanksgiving dinner,[sentencedict.com/Thanksgiving.html] and now my tummy hurts.
22. Just dig into the roast turkey. Wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
23. From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving.
24. Though we are not with you but we miss you all on this Thanksgiving Day.
25. Thanks for being there as a friend so true! Happy Thanksgiving! You are the joy of my life.
26. May your family be full of divine blessings on this Thanksgiving!
27. Joy and fun, wish fulfillment and blessing, come to your home this Thanksgiving!
28. I am so grateful that I have you all with me on this Thanksgiving Day.
29. She will go home to take part in the Thanksgiving dinner this weekend.
30. Pumpkin pie is a traditional American dish served on Thanksgiving.
More similar words: thanks, thanks to, thank, the cost of living, divine, than, at hand, other than, saving, rather than, serving, not more than, no less than, no more than, banking, revolving, more than ever, more often than not, seeing that, hand in hand, province, convince, rank, tank, give, convinced, blank, ankle, civil, civic.