Random good picture Not show
(1) My weekly allowance is 50 yuan.
(2) I'll have to discontinue these weekly visits.
(3) This weekly is printed every Friday.
(4) Each course comprises 10-12 informal weekly meetings.
(5) She has weekly consultations with Doctor White.
(6) Rates of work are calculated on a weekly basis.
(7) Work out the full weekly rent, plus your rates.
(8) Are you paid weekly or monthly?
(9) The club has weekly quiz nights.
(10) The group held weekly clandestine meetings in a church.
(11) She has a weekly session at the health club on Saturdays.
(12) Benefit is calculated on the basis of average weekly earnings.
(13) You can be paid in cash weekly or by cheque monthly; those are the two alternatives.
(14) The weekly meeting enables employees to air their grievances.
(15) He writes for a weekly paper.
(16) Our MP holds a weekly surgery on Friday mornings.
(17) The newspaper came out weekly. It satirized political leaders.
(18) I do my weekly shopping on a Saturday.
(19) It's virtually impossible to meet the weekly sales targets.
(20) He writes a weekly letter to his parents.
(21) Average weekly earnings rose by 1.5% in July.
(22) How many passengers do this airline fly weekly?
(23) Andrew now came almost weekly to call.
(24) What is my weekly wage?
(25) The magazine is published weekly. Sentencedict.com
(26) Average weekly cinema attendance in February was 2.41 million.
(27) He writes a weekly column for 'The Times'.
(28) Work out a weekly budget and stick to it.
(29) He lived on an invalidity pension which came as a weekly giro.
(30) Next week they will swap places and will repeat the switch weekly.