Random good picture Not show
1. Please fill out the attached blank.
2. I hope I don't blank out in the exam.
3. His expressions varied from poker-faced to blank.
4. He took out a blank check.
5. Leave the last page blank .
6. I learned to blank those feelings out.
7. Do we have any blank videos?
8. Her eyes were blank and unfocused.
9. She turned to a blank page in her notebook.
10. Sign your name in the blank space below.
11. The army apparently refused point blank to do what was required of them.
12. I sat gazing at the blank screen, trying to think of something to write.
13. He was shot in the chest at point blank range.
14. I stared at the blank paper, not knowing how to start the letter.
15. We are not prepared to write a blank cheque for companies that have run into trouble.
16. Sign your name in the blank space at the bottom of the form.
17. The screen's gone blank.
18. They shot him at point blank range with an automatic rifle.
19. He had a still,(http://Sentencedict.com) almost blank face in repose.
20. So far, the police investigation has drawn a blank.
21. Zoe looked at me with a blank expression.
22. Suddenly my mind went blank .
23. Have we got any blank videos?
24. She gave him a blank stare.
25. Please fill in this blank.
26. I'm sorry, but my mind is a blank.
27. They managed to blank the Giants for five innings.
28. Write your name, address and telephone number in the blank spaces at the top of the page.
29. Write on one side of the page and leave the other side blank.
30. Write on one side of the paper and leave the other side blank.