Random good picture Not show
(2) I saw through the fraud.
(3) She was detected in a fraud.
(4) She was charged with credit card fraud. Sentencedict.com
(5) We will introduce legal safeguards against fraud.
(6) Fraud is an entirely different matter.
(7) A fraud trial involving two homosexual lawyers was abandoned.
(8) The election results were nullified because of voter fraud.
(9) Tax fraud costs the country millions in lost revenue.
(10) The new card will safeguard the company against fraud.
(11) He's been charged with tax fraud.
(12) There was evidence of massive fraud.
(13) He's gone to jail for fraud.
(14) Ganley said he'd seen no evidence of widespread fraud.
(15) Auditors said they had uncovered evidence of fraud.
(16) The story is about theft, fraud and deceit on an incredible scale.
(17) This latest episode in the fraud scandal has shocked a lot of people.
(18) The fraud depended on hundreds of bank accounts being opened on behalf of straw men.
(19) He was jailed for two years for fraud and deception.
(20) A major criminal masterminded the huge fraud.
(21) He was charged with fraud and racketeering.
(22) She is suspected of complicity in the fraud.
(23) Safeguards against fraud are built into the system.
(24) That practically amounts to a fraud.
(25) Next to her I felt like a fraud.
(26) I hasten to add that I knew nothing of the fraud at the time.
(27) He is fighting extradition to Hong Kong to face trial on fraud charges.
(28) There is prima facie evidence that he was involved in the fraud.
(29) The government have been accused of maintaining a news blackout over election fraud.
(30) She will stand trial / go on trial for fraud.