Random good picture Not show
1) The banker chuckled and said, "Of course not.".
2) Don't just blindly follow what the banker says.
3) It made sense to appoint a banker to this job.
4) A plot to assassinate the banker has been uncovered by the police.
5) He has applied to the banker for a loan.
6) We consult a banker about our money.
7) He didn't fit the conventional image of a banker.
8) That banker is really on the ball.
9) She was a successful banker by the time she was forty.
10) He was until very recently the most powerful banker in the city.
11) The banker keeps the money tucked safely under his bed.
12) Some liberal investment banker from Scarsdale?
13) The banker was a tubby, jolly-looking man.
14) Banker says no pickup truck or tractor.
15) Louis banker and now treasury secretary.
16) Its owner is a banker, well-placed in national politics.
17) She had never before met a poor banker.
18) For a banker he was pretty careless with money!
19) A banker is a fellow who lends his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain. Mark Twain
20) Its function as banker to the government and to the monetary sector.
21) The country is currently run by a banker, Lamberto Dini, who leads a nonpolitical government of technocrats.
22) The wife of a prominent banker, his own banker as a matter of fact, said the banker liked mashed potatoes.
23) Thomas Throgmorton - wasn't he some kind of banker? International banker, his memory threw up.
24) Whitley, a willowy former City banker, peppered his talk with literary bon mots and some distinctly fast verse.
25) From the point of view of the banker or shareholder these may seem to be not unreasonable or even undesirable limitations.
26) The suit was faultless: Wood guessed that he was a very successful publisher or a banker.
27) Chris is so full of artistic temperament you'd never think she was the daughter of a banker.
28) Volcker may have had exalted credentials as a central banker,(http://sentencedict.com/banker.html) but he was not deemed politically safe enough by Ronald Reagan.
29) I had nothing much to do before reporting to the banker at four o'clock.
30) A city official put his arm around a developer; the chief executive of an advertising agency greeted a banker.