Random good picture Not show
1) There is a full range of activities for children.
2) She cooked her meals on a gas range.
3) The price range is from $100 to $500.
4) The college offers a wide range of sporting activities.
5) We stock a wide range of perfumes.
6) What is the range of your gun?
7) He fired the gun from point-blank range.
8) The drug is effective against a range of bacteria.
9) A range of official Disney merchandise was on sale.
10) He shot her at point-blank range.
11) Animals range over the hills and plains.
12) The company manufactures a range of innovative light-weight cycles.
13) They were fooling around on an Army firing range.
14) The principal range runs east to west.
15) Come and see our new range of furniture.
16) We sell a wide range of ales and stouts.
17) The survey covers a wide range of industry sectors.
18) Courses range from cookery to computing.
19) A wide range of colours and patterns are available.
20) We stocked a wide range of inexpensive wines.
21) This material is available in a huge range of colours.
22) A range of ointments and creams is available for the treatment of eczema.
23) Can I interest you in our new range of kitchen fittings,(sentencedict.com)[http://sentencedict.com/range.html] madam?
24) We offer our customers a comprehensive range of financial products.
25) Such databases are being used in a wide range of contexts.
26) There will be tax increases on a wide range of goods and services .
27) The hotel offers a wide range of facilities and services.
28) A wide range of emotionally stressful events may trigger a relapse.
29) Two bullets were fired into the car at point-blank range.
30) Most of the pupils' marks were in the upper third of the range.
More similar words: orange, arrange, arrangement, angel, change, exchange, in danger, changeable, out of danger, in exchange for, unchangeable, gang, angst, angle, hang on, hang up, plunge, singer, finger, anguish, any longer, no longer, in general, challenged, passenger, triangular, brand, grand, rank, grant.