Random good picture Not show
1. The report provides a framework for further research.
2. This bridge over the river has a steel framework.
3. This paper provides a framework for future research.
4. The committee will work within the framework of certain broad objectives.
5. Voluntary work can provide a framework for job-seeking.
6. All the cases can be considered within the framework of the existing rules.
7. She sets up a rigorous intellectual framework to deconstruct various categories of film.
8. Negotiations were also conducted outside the framework of the treaty talks proper.
9. We need to establish a legal framework for the protection of the environment.
10. They established a basic framework of ground rules for discussions.
11. We have to act within the existing legal framework.
12. The current machinery broadly follows the framework of collective bargaining laid down in the 1980 Workers' Statute.
13. Any controversy over the new legal framework would give ammunition to Mr Meacher's critics within the party.
14. A framework would be created for the addition of other languages as further options.
15. The framework remained, the ordered cycle of worship and the charitable works, though much diminished.
16. This paper has accordingly sought to provide a framework for future research in this important area.
17. A new framework of national awards in engineering has been developed over the last few years.
18. We just need a tent supported on a rigid framework.
19. The magazine's aim is to discuss topical issues within a Christian framework.
20. The needs of individual schools need to be considered in a wider framework.
21. Regional managers occupy a crucial role in developing a strategic framework.
22. The show uses Zondo's trial and execution as its framework.
23. The block of office buildings was built of concrete on a steel framework.
24. Carbon dating provides the archaeologist with a basic chronological framework.
25. The actual figure was made of copper supported by a metal framework which had been especially constructed by Eiffel.
26. It shows how a complex process can be distilled into a simple framework,[sentencedict.com] generating documentation that can be easily audited.
27. Oral history can be a means of helping pupils to build up a meaningful framework of chronology for the last 80 years.
28. In the twelfth century the canon lawyers devised an elaborate, and comparatively humane, legal framework for poor relief.
29. Utilitarian notions in the social sciences are not enough for even providing a conceptual framework for grasping what actually happens.
30. An Act was passed in 1981 to pursue this aim and establish the new framework for special education suggested by Warnock.
More similar words: frame, the working class, be worth, in the world, work, at work, works, work at, workout, work out, work up, work off, network, worker, all over the world, paintwork, out of work, workshop, workplace, somewhat, in view of, fraud, drama, frankly, grammar, rampage, fragile, program, franchise, fragment.