Random good picture Not show
(1) MPs called for tougher enforcement of the existing laws on drugs.
(2) Law enforcement agents intercepted a shipment of drugs from Latin America.
(3) The doctors want stricter enforcement of existing laws, such as those banning sales of cigarettes to children.
(4) She enjoys a sterling reputation in law enforcement circles and among the community in general.
(5) Neither case was an edifying example of law enforcement.
(6) Law enforcement officials. Federal law enforcement.
(7) Manne develops his critique of enforcement further.
(8) This is an act against law enforcement.
(9) Implementation and enforcement can occasionally be patchy.
(10) The federal housing authorities had no powers of enforcement.
(11) As in other forms of enforcement, deviance which has taken place once is assumed capable of repetition.
(12) There is no reason to believe in enforcement of a modus in private circumstances in classical law.
(13) Enforcement following assignment of the reversion Liability of T towards L2 and vice-versa rests upon a statutory basis.
(14) Seven senior federal law enforcement officers from Baja California have been slain in the past year.
(15) The southern states now relied on tightening enforcement measures already on the statute books and increasing the alertness of the patrols.
(16) And statewide, only 215 of 750 law enforcement agencies reported any hate crimes.
(17) In law enforcement agencies particularly, top officials have cleaned out their files and left nothing for an incoming administration. Sentencedict.com
(18) The four men arrested were described as really big fish by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency.
(19) The court is ineffective because it lacks the necessary enforcement machinery.
(20) The accord also lays down guidelines for the conduct of American drug enforcement agents.
(21) We're funding research into new areas such as law enforcement technology.
(22) The decision in the Hoffmann-La Roche case is not about law enforcement actions in general.
(23) Petersburg Times, was loaned by companies seeking to market the technology to law enforcement agencies.
(24) The reason for a larger military role in domestic law enforcement is not hard to fathom.
(25) Secondly, and linked with this point, criminal statistics reflect the intensity of law enforcement itself.
(26) Standards which can not be attained by negotiation or legal enforcement may at least be achieved if made less demanding.
(27) They diverge in their justifications for the subjection of individuals to the exercise of state power during the enforcement of contractual obligations.
(28) He pledged that his administration would defend the principle of states' rights, which augured poorly for civil rights enforcement.
(29) South Carolina called out twelve thousand volunteers to resist federal law enforcement.
(30) Until last week, Kaczynski had neither been arrested nor involved in radical political activity, a law enforcement official said.
More similar words: enforce, commencement, placement, replacement, announcement, in force, reinforce, element, movement, basement, implement, statement, elementary, excitement, settlement, engagement, management, retirement, measurement, chastisement, arrangement, involvement, requirement, advertisement, finite element, implementation, force, by force, for certain, cemetery.