Random good picture Not show
1. The explosion was almost simultaneous with the announcement.
2. The announcement was not entirely unexpected.
3. This announcement greatly excited us.
4. He made the announcement in a speech on television.
5. The announcement created surprise and consternation.
6. The announcement provoked a storm of protest.
7. The announcement was met with general rejoicing.
8. I have an important announcement to make.
9. Dillon made the announcement at a news conference.
10. The announcement had a dramatic effect on house prices.
11. The announcement caused uproar in the crowd.
12. An announcement will be made next week.
13. The announcement raised a storm of protest.
14. Sir Robert made his announcement after talks with the President.
15. The announcement was welcomed as a step in the right direction, but was widely seen as a token gesture.
16. Baker issued his surprise announcement in Paris after two hours of talks.
17. The announcement was made in a communique issued by the Defence Minister.
18. The announcement was made in an impromptu press conference at the airport.
19. The announcement sent a ripple of excitement through the crowd.
20. I'm delighted to receive the announcement of your marriage and now send you and your Frank my sincere congratulations and best wishes for a happy and harmonious life together.
21. The announcement was so distorted that I couldn't understand what was said.
22. I was totally unprepared for the announcement on the next day.
23. I spent 2 hours hammering up the announcement on the wall.
24. The President's announcement seemed to catch Democrats flat-footed.
25. He denied the announcement was clumsy and insensitive.
26. The announcement was made at a news conference.
27. The air-pollution board has reacted with cautious optimism to the announcement.
28. With the election only two days left, the government, however(sentencedict.com/announcement.html), mistimed its announcement of tax increases.
29. They were being unnecessarily pedantic by insisting that Berry himself, and not his wife, should have made the announcement.
30. There was a deathly hush after she made the announcement.
More similar words: announce, commencement, placement, enforcement, replacement, bounce, more often than not, element, basement, movement, statement, implement, elementary, management, retirement, settlement, excitement, engagement, involvement, measurement, chastisement, requirement, arrangement, advertisement, finite element, implementation, cannot, cannot help, cemetery, amendment.