Random good picture Not show
1. Force can never destroy right.
5. Public opinion can force the government into action.
6. He maintained order by sheer force of personality.
7. The new law comes into force next month.
8. The wind was increasing to gale force.
9. The rioters were taken away by force.
10. They used brute force to break open the door.
11. They don't exactly overpay their work - force.
12. The ultimatum contained the threat of military force.
13. The usurper took power by force.
14. The UN has sent a multinational peace-keeping force.
15. Too much force will twist the key.
16. The investigation uncovered widespread corruption within the police force.
17. Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force.
18. How can men succumb to force?
19. Nationalism was rapidly becoming a dangerous force.
20. Our soldiers force the enemy to retreat.
21. The law should remain in force.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. He took the money from his wife by force.
23. The gun kicked back with great force.
24. Don't force your idea on others.
25. You must use force to open that bottle.
26. He used brute force to take control.
27. Is that very old law still in force?
28. The London police force is headed by a commissioner.
29. Happy about no one can only hold the force.