Synonym: blowout, burst, discharge, explosion. Similar words: last, at last, plastic, The last rites, blade, black, blank, black out. Meaning: [blɑːst] n. 1. a very long fly ball 2. a sudden very loud noise 3. a strong current of air 4. an explosion (as of dynamite) 5. a highly pleasurable or exciting experience 6. intense adverse criticism. v. 1. make a strident sound 2. hit hard 3. use explosives on.
Random good picture Not show
1. Several passers-by were killed by blast.
2. A huge bomb blast rocked central London last night.
3. The blast blew a gaping crater in the road.
4. 27 schoolchildren were injured in the blast.
5. A blast of hot air blows in.http://Sentencedict.com
6. The shock of the blast shattered many windows.
7. Musicians blast their brassy jazz from street corners.
8. The blast ripped through the building.
9. A blast of cold air swept through the hut.
10. Police said that the blast occurred at 9 a.m.
11. The cement plant is going full blast.
12. She was hit by flying debris from the blast.
13. A blast of wind blew the window open.
14. Oh blast! I've left my keys at home!
15. The shock wave from the blast blew out 22 windows in the courthouse.
16. The blast from the bomb blew out all the windows in the area.
17. The door opened and an icy blast of wind swept through the room.
18. We're working at full blast to complete the order before the holidays.
19. Blast for prison governors in judge's report.
20. We had a blast at the fair.
21. Oh blast! The car won't start.
22. The lights were on full blast.
23. A bomb blast completely destroyed the building.
24. He gave a short blast on his whistle.
25. All the windows blew out in the blast.
26. A blast of hot air came from the furnace.
27. Either you come in or you blast off.
28. Two buildings were destroyed and many others damaged in the blast.
29. Sam was catapulted into the air by the force of the blast.
30. All the windows broke with the force of the blast.