Random good picture Not show
1. She scanned the advertisement pages of the newspapers.
2. I wish to insert an advertisement in your newspaper.
3. I received an encouraging response to my advertisement.
4. The company misrepresented its products in the advertisement.
5. More than fifty people responded to the advertisement.
6. A lot of people replied to our advertisement.
7. This advertisement will capture the attention of TV audiences.
8. Advertisement helps us to sell goods.
9. She was attracted by the novel advertisement.
10. Please post up this advertisement for our concert in your shop window.
11. Miss Parrish recently placed an advertisement in the local news-paper.
12. A. D. is the abbreviation for " advertisement " .
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Here is an example of a TV advertisement telling the public about a new breakfast cereal.
14. This advertisement is calculated to attract the attention of housewives.
15. They changed the wording of the advertisement to make it more palatable to women.
16. He has taken out a half-page advertisement in his local paper to put his point across.
17. My eye fell upon an interesting advertisement in the newspaper.
18. The advertisement told us very little about the product.
19. Have you had any responses to the advertisement yet?
20. There were very few replies to our advertisement.
21. an advertisement in the magazine.
22. An advertisement will now replace the offending article.
23. We didn't get a single reply to the advertisement.
24. Responses to our advertisement have been disappointing.
25. This will make great copy for the advertisement.
26. The response to our advertisement has been somewhat disappointing.
27. Only a handful of people answered the advertisement .
28. Requests for information flooded in after the advertisement.
29. TV viewers have been writing in to complain of the false advertisement.
30. If you want to sell your old sofa, why not put an advertisement in the local newspaper?
More similar words: advertising, chastisement, inadvertent, inadvertently, expertise, basement, commencement, entertainment, vertical, element, movement, implement, statement, placement, management, engagement, enforcement, retirement, elementary, settlement, excitement, replacement, measurement, requirement, arrangement, involvement, announcement, finite element, government, implementation.