Synonym: die hard, dominate, endure, hold, obtain, persist, predominate, reign, rule, run, triumph. Similar words: available, be available, availability, previous, previously, prevention, in vain, relevant. Meaning: [prɪ'veɪl] v. 1. be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance 2. be valid, applicable, or true 3. continue to exist 4. prove superior 5. use persuasion successfully.
Random good picture Not show
2. Truth will prevail [conquer].
3. Truth will prevail.
4. Calmer heads will always prevail.
5. Those beliefs still prevail among certain social groups.
6. We hope that common sense would prevail.
7. I am sure that common sense will prevail in the end.
8. On life's earnest battle they only prevail, who daily march onward and never say fail.
9. Justice will prevail over tyranny.
10. Can you prevail on him to go?
11. We can't hope to prevail against such overwhelming odds.
12. I hope that common sense will prevail.
13. Faith that justice would prevail impelled us forward.
14. I do hope he will prevail over the rebels.
15. These customs still prevail in remote areas.
16. This old custom does not prevail now.
17. Virtue will prevail against evil.
18. Barbaric customs still prevail in the mountainous area.
19. Common sense must prevail in the end.
20. Truth is great and will prevail.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Your inner strength will enable you to prevail over life's obstacles.
22. We must, each of us, prevail upon our congressman to act.
23. Can all our efforts towards morality prevail over the forces of evil?
24. Political and personal ambitions are starting to prevail over economic interests.
25. As long as these weather conditions prevail, we are unable to rescue the climbers.
26. May I prevail on you to make a speech after dinner?
27. Will you use your influence to prevail upon them to support the suggestion?
28. The wishes of 20 million people ought to prevail against those of 200 thousand.
29. The human spirit must prevail over technology. Albert Einstein
30. He appears to have the votes he needs to prevail.
More similar words: available, be available, availability, previous, previously, prevention, in vain, relevant, evaluate, elevator, Rev., evaluation, devastating, review, for ever, reverse, revenue, nail, sail, rail, jail, mail, trail, revolving, detail, retail, fail to, revelation, trailer, ailment.