Random good picture Not show
2. I am sure that common sense will prevail in the end.
3. Those beliefs still prevail among certain social groups.
4. We hope that common sense would prevail.
5. Truth will prevail [conquer].
6. On life's earnest battle they only prevail, who daily march onward and never say fail.
7. Truth will prevail.
8. Your inner strength will enable you to prevail over life's obstacles.
9. We must, each of us, prevail upon our congressman to act.
10. Calmer heads will always prevail.
11. Can you prevail on him to go?
12. Can all our efforts towards morality prevail over the forces of evil?
13. We can't hope to prevail against such overwhelming odds.
14. I hope that common sense will prevail.
15. Faith that justice would prevail impelled us forward.
16. Political and personal ambitions are starting to prevail over economic interests.
17. I do hope he will prevail over the rebels.
18. These customs still prevail in remote areas.
19. As long as these weather conditions prevail, we are unable to rescue the climbers.
20. May I prevail on you to make a speech after dinner?
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Will you use your influence to prevail upon them to support the suggestion?
22. This old custom does not prevail now.
23. Barbaric customs still prevail in the mountainous area.
24. Common sense must prevail in the end.
25. The wishes of 20 million people ought to prevail against those of 200 thousand.
26. Truth is great and will prevail.
27. While Sharpton insisted that his long-shot candidacy would prevail, his fledgling campaign looked a bit ragtag.
28. Justice will prevail over tyranny.
29. He appears to have the votes he needs to prevail.
30. It is unlikely that such richness can be achieved in large hyper-bases where automated authoring is likely to prevail.
More similar words: available, be available, availability, previous, previously, prevention, in vain, relevant, evaluate, elevator, Rev., evaluation, devastating, review, for ever, reverse, revenue, nail, sail, rail, jail, mail, trail, revolving, detail, retail, fail to, revelation, trailer, ailment.