Synonym: alchemy, chemical science, interpersonal chemistry. Similar words: chemical, euphemism, premise, scheme, emission, feminist, economist, by mistake. Meaning: ['kemɪstrɪ] n. 1. the science of matter; the branch of the natural sciences dealing with the composition of substances and their properties and reactions 2. the way two individuals relate to each other.
Random good picture Not show
1. He is familiar with the chemistry of metals.
2. The professor took the students to the chemistry lab.
3. She did maths, physics and chemistry at school.
4. Tony flunked chemistry last semester.
5. The course will encompass physics, chemistry and biology.
6. The professor took the students to the chemistry.
7. I have lost my interest in chemistry.
8. She studied chemistry and physics at college.
9. I got an F in chemistry.
10. For her twelfth birthday, she asked for a chemistry set.
11. We have literally altered the chemistry of our planet's atmosphere.
12. We have good chemistry.
13. The chief sciences are chemistry, physics and biology.
14. When is your chemistry/French/algebra final?
15. I reckon I screwed the chemistry exam up totally.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. He studied chemistry in preference to physics at university.
17. She chose to study chemistry.
18. I took maths, physics and chemistry at A level.
19. I passed in history but failed in chemistry.
20. Chemistry is a closed book to me.
21. The chemistry exam was fierce!
22. He is hot in mathematics and chemistry.
23. She got top marks in maths and chemistry.
24. He retook the chemistry paper last week.
25. The fundamentals of inorganic chemistry are very important.
26. Candidates must have a good knowledge of chemistry.
27. Sometimes physics and chemistry overlap.
28. She barely scraped a pass in chemistry.
29. Tom is great at chemistry.
30. He has a BSc in Chemistry.
More similar words: chemical, euphemism, premise, scheme, emission, feminist, economist, by mistake, optimistic, ministry, distract, district, distress, distribute, distribution, administrator, administration, administrative, them, theme, premium, seminar, academic, seemingly, reminder, epidemic, in the main, the mass of, all the more, chew.