Synonym: burial ground, graveyard. Similar words: meter, placement, enforcement, replacement, announcement, veteran, commencement, inveterate. Meaning: ['semɪtrɪ] n. a tract of land used for burials.
Random good picture Not show
1. He was buried in Highgate Cemetery.
2. His father is buried in the cemetery on the hill.
3. His remains have been exhumed from a cemetery in Queens, New York City.
4. The martyr lies in the cemetery.
5. Gunmen guarded homes near the cemetery with shotguns.
6. He walked numbly into the cemetery.
7. He was buried in the cemetery.
8. People were horrified at the desecration of the cemetery.
9. The cemetery is a gloomy place.
10. The cemetery was vandalized during the night.
11. He was found murdered in the cemetery.
12. She rests beside her husband in the local cemetery.
13. The old man was laid in a cemetery.
14. Her father was laid in a cemetery.
15. He was buried in a private cemetery.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The body was interred at the cemetery.
17. He rests in a cemetery in the western suburbs of Beijing.
18. Many colleagues attended the funeral at Woodside Cemetery.
19. He will be buried at City Cemetery.
20. The cemetery is surrounded by indigenous plants and trees.
21. Bronze Age settlement and Iron Age cemetery.
22. Burns' body was entombed at Forest Lawn Cemetery.
23. We walk from the cemetery hand in hand.
24. The President visited a military cemetery at Bitburg.
25. They're in the cemetery, at rest.
26. She was buried in the Negro cemetery.
27. Friends and admirers crammed the chapel at the small Los Angeles cemetery where Monroe is buried.
28. He could just see her beyond the boundary wall of the cemetery.
29. After the hour-long service, his body was taken to a cemetery in the south of the city.
30. The whole area has been shocked by the desecration of the cemetery.
More similar words: meter, placement, enforcement, replacement, announcement, veteran, commencement, inveterate, battery, come to terms with, year after year, once more, athlete, compete, detect, concrete, diabetes, detective, very, comet, every, come to, metal, contretemps, gallery, method, helmet, imagery, grocery, surgery.