Random good picture Not show
1. His father is buried in the cemetery on the hill.
2. He was buried in Highgate Cemetery.
3. His remains have been exhumed from a cemetery in Queens, New York City.
4. The martyr lies in the cemetery.
5. Gunmen guarded homes near the cemetery with shotguns.
6. He walked numbly into the cemetery.
7. He was buried in the cemetery.
8. People were horrified at the desecration of the cemetery.
9. He rests in a cemetery in the western suburbs of Beijing.
10. The cemetery is a gloomy place.
11. The cemetery was vandalized during the night.
12. He was found murdered in the cemetery.
13. She rests beside her husband in the local cemetery.
14. The old man was laid in a cemetery.
15. Her father was laid in a cemetery.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. He was buried in a private cemetery.
17. The body was interred at the cemetery.
18. Our first example comes from a cemetery complex in Humberside dating from the Iron Age.
19. The cemetery lay within a high walled enclosure at the back of the Old Delhi Idgah.
20. But why weren't they buried in the cemetery after they were shot?
21. We stumbled our way through the cemetery, not saying anything to each other.
22. A small cemetery plot had been added since my last visit.
23. Friends and admirers crammed the chapel at the small Los Angeles cemetery where Monroe is buried.
24. He could just see her beyond the boundary wall of the cemetery.
25. After the hour-long service, his body was taken to a cemetery in the south of the city.
26. The whole area has been shocked by the desecration of the cemetery.
27. These southern burials are clearly very different from the coordinated northern cemetery, obviously occurring once the suburbs themselves were virtually derelict.
28. The Rotonda is a large, simple brick structure[Sentencedict.com], built in 1695 as a cemetery for the dead of Ospedale Maggiore.
29. A light wind sprang up, and the smoke of their guns drifted over the valley towards the cemetery.
30. He was buried in the common plot of the Jesuits at Glasnevin cemetery.
More similar words: meter, placement, enforcement, replacement, announcement, veteran, commencement, inveterate, battery, come to terms with, year after year, once more, athlete, compete, detect, concrete, diabetes, detective, very, comet, every, come to, metal, contretemps, gallery, method, helmet, imagery, grocery, surgery.