Random good picture Not show
1. His greatest ambition is to sail round the globe.
2. The globe is rolling round all the time.
3. He still wheels and deals around the globe.
4. He circumnavigated the globe with his family.
5. The Earth is a globe.
6. The silvery globe of the moon hung in the sky.
7. She travelled the globe in search of good writers of children's stories.
8. Satellites route data all over the globe.
9. America's media companies bestride the globe.
10. The sun is an immense globe.
11. We use a globe in our geography class.
12. Motor vehicles are found all over the globe.
13. We export our goods all over the globe.
14. We directed radio waves around the globe.
15. The railway network soon spread across the globe.
16. We're planning to travel round the globe.
17. Magellan was the first person to circumnavigate the globe.
18. She is a superstar all around the globe.
19. Chess fans around the globe watched the match with breathless interest.
20. The silvery globe of the moon sank towards the horizon.
21. Athletes from every corner of the globe competed in the Games.
22. The brotherly spirit of science, which unites into one family all its votaries of whatever grade,(sentencedict.com/globe.html)and however widely dispersed throughout the different quarters of the globe.
23. the vast sea of humanity,you are my only worry is not to give up,I can't let go of the helpless,whether you go to the remotest corners of the globe,I will bless you!
24. There is plenty of water on the face of the globe.
25. Her fame has reached the most far-flung corners of the globe.
26. The TV series continues its haphazard meander around the globe - this week it will be in Portugal.
27. The surge in US share prices reverberated across the globe.
28. Her travels had taken her to every quarter of the globe.
29. For this year at least, our race to circumnavigate the globe in less than 80 days is over.
30. The overhead light was covered now with a white globe.