Random good picture Not show
1. Governments make laws and the police enforce them.
2. In some countries the police enforce the laws.
3. The legislation will be difficult to enforce.
4. Have you any facts that would enforce your argument?
5. The police are there to enforce the law.
6. It isn't always easy for the police to enforce speed limits.
7. It's the job of the police to enforce the law.
8. The police enforce the law.
9. You can't enforce cooperation between the players.
10. Desegregation may be harder to enforce in rural areas.
11. Local inspectors helped enforce presidential decrees.
12. Have you any statistics that would enforce your argument?
13. The army was/were called out to enforce the curfew.
14. They tried to enforce agreement with their plans.
15. It is the job of the inspectors to enforce compliance with the regulations.
16. Fighter planes are being sent to enforce the UN no-fly zone.
17. Rules are rules and it's my duty to enforce them.
18. Aircraft will enforce the no-fly zone to protect UN forces on the ground.
19. The new teacher had failed to enforce any sort of discipline.
20. Game wardens were appointed to enforce hunting laws in New Hampshire.
21. The government may take steps to enforce compliance with the new measures.
22. Today most planning authorities enforce fairly strict guidelines on new houses.
23. The most stringent laws in the world are useless unless there is the will to enforce them.
24. Match officials should not tolerate such behaviour but instead enforce the laws of the game.
25. The new law about safety belts in cars was difficult to enforce at first.
26. The White House has noted his promise to support any attack that was designed to enforce the UN resolutions.sentencedict.com/enforce.html
27. The agreement will give the UN some muscle to enforce human rights.
28. The changes to the tax system proved impracticable as they were impossible to enforce.
29. Clearly, the police cannot break the law in order to enforce it.
30. He'd been mandated by the West African Economic Community to go in and to enforce a ceasefire.