Random good picture Not show
1. I must talk to you privately.
2. The whole process makes buying a car privately as painless as buying from a garage.
3. He pretends to admire me, though privately he hates me.
4. There is evidence that privately insured patients are offered a higher level of care.
5. Admonish your friends privately, but praise them openly.
6. She smiled, but privately she was furious.
7. The airport is being privately funded by a construction group.
8. She had the memoir privately printed in a limited edition.
9. He supported the official policy in public, but privately he knew it would fail.
10. Privately, senior officials agreed that not many people had voted.
11. She was educated privately and at Pembroke College, where she read classics.
12. Privately, Zarich was piqued that his offer was rejected.
13. Most of the apartments are privately owned.
14. Some ministers admit privately that unemployment could continue to rise.
15. Laura praised the pictures, though she privately thought they were rather ordinary.
16. Privately they thought the idea laughable.
17. The new roads will be financed privately.
18. Lee privately doubted the truth of this statement.
19. In public he supported the official policy, but privately he was sure it would fail.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. They get on well at work but not privately.
21. This painting was formerly owned privately, but now it belongs to the Nation.
22. No other European country had so few privately owned businesses.
23. "Perhaps we can talk somewhere privately," said Kesler.
24. Privately, she worries about whether she's really good enough.
25. She was privately educated at schools in Ireland and Paris.
26. Together they travel the world, sourcing clothes for the small, privately owned company.
27. How much does it cost to educate a child privately?
28. Few senior figures have issued any public statements but privately the resignation's been welcomed.
29. Two out of five thought the business would be sold privately on their retirement or death.
30. A great deal of food is distributed and sold privately without ever reaching the shops.
More similar words: the private sector, privacy, motivate, lately, accurately, fortunately, ultimately, desperately, deliberately, approximately, rival, arrival, definitely, satellite, appropriate, survival, tell, elevator, vivacious, drive, equivalent, driver, thrive, derive, tell on, innovative, innovation, driveway, drive out, drive up.