Synonym: in camera, in private. Similar words: the private sector, privacy, motivate, lately, accurately, fortunately, ultimately, desperately. Meaning: ['praɪvətlɪ] adv. 1. kept private or confined to those intimately concerned 2. by a private person or interest.
Random good picture Not show
1. I must talk to you privately.
2. Admonish your friends privately, but praise them openly.
3. The whole process makes buying a car privately as painless as buying from a garage.
4. He pretends to admire me, though privately he hates me.
5. There is evidence that privately insured patients are offered a higher level of care.
6. The matter was arranged privately.
7. She smiled, but privately she was furious.
8. The museum is privately owned.
9. Their children were educated privately.
10. Privately(sentencedict.com), Zarich was piqued that his offer was rejected.
11. Most of the apartments are privately owned.
12. Both children are privately educated.
13. Privately they thought the idea laughable.
14. The new roads will be financed privately.
15. Lee privately doubted the truth of this statement.
16. They get on well at work but not privately.
17. Privately, Harriet had to agree.
18. "Perhaps we can talk somewhere privately," said Kesler.
19. Privately, she worries about whether she's really good enough.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. I spoke privately to the candidate after the oral.
21. The museum is privately funded.
22. Can we speak privately?
23. The airport is being privately funded by a construction group.
24. She had the memoir privately printed in a limited edition.
25. He supported the official policy in public, but privately he knew it would fail.
26. Privately, senior officials agreed that not many people had voted.
27. Together they travel the world, sourcing clothes for the small, privately owned company.
28. How much does it cost to educate a child privately?
29. Few senior figures have issued any public statements but privately the resignation's been welcomed.
30. Two out of five thought the business would be sold privately on their retirement or death.
More similar words: the private sector, privacy, motivate, lately, accurately, fortunately, ultimately, desperately, deliberately, approximately, rival, arrival, definitely, satellite, appropriate, survival, tell, elevator, vivacious, drive, equivalent, driver, thrive, derive, tell on, innovative, innovation, driveway, drive out, drive up.