Random good picture Not show
1. When she was promoted, she missed the day-to-day involvement with customers.
2. UN involvement in the country's affairs would set a dangerous precedent.
3. School officials say they welcome parental involvement.
4. She disliked his involvement with the group and disliked his friends.
5. Her involvement in the case was peripheral.
6. The decision to escalate UN involvement has been taken in the hopes of a swift end to the hostilities.
7. He encourages parental involvement in the running of school.
8. Involvement with terrorist groups brought the political party into disrepute.
9. His involvement in the scandal was a blot on his reputation.
10. His new book examines the United States' involvement in World War II.
11. The authorities have been accused of active involvement in the narcotics trade.
12. Glazer ducked a question about his involvement in the bank scandal.
13. He was found to have a deep involvement in drug dealing.
14. Weaver admitted a strong emotional involvement in her client's case.
15. Winters denies any involvement in the robbery.
16. There was a growing unease about their involvement in the war.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. There is only scanty evidence of his involvement.
18. There was never any suggestion of criminal involvement.
19. Donna knew nothing of her husband's involvement with another woman.
20. To this day ,(sentencedict.com) he denies any involvement in the crime.
21. The involvement of the foreign ministers was itself a sign of progress.
22. Her husband's involvement with another woman led to their divorce.
23. She was completely truthful about her involvement in the affair.
24. The police have been looking into Harris's possible involvement with a series of robberies.
25. The project needs full involvement from all members of the group.
26. One of the main themes of TQM is employee involvement.
27. They were very good friends but there was no romantic involvement.
28. He is serving a 15 - year sentence for his alleged involvement in a plot to overthrow the government.
29. He reacted testily to reports that he'd opposed military involvement.
30. To follow and absorb a newspaper article is a little bit hard as it requires a high level of mental involvement.
More similar words: involve, involved, movement, evolve, revolve around, commencement, element, investment, basement, placement, statement, implement, management, engagement, elementary, enforcement, retirement, excitement, settlement, requirement, arrangement, replacement, measurement, chastisement, announcement, finite element, advertisement, direct investment, implementation, invoke.