Random good picture Not show
1. He stopped at the threshold of the bedroom.
2. He hesitated before stepping across the threshold.
3. He stepped across the threshold.
4. She caught her foot on the threshold and stumbled.
5. She opened the door and stepped across the threshold.
6. She stood hesitating on the threshold.
7. She has an extremely low boredom threshold.
8. Her wages are below the income tax threshold.
9. I have a high pain threshold .
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. He has a low boredom threshold .
11. I have a very low threshold for pain.
12. She stood on the threshold, unsure whether to enter.
13. The creature is on the threshold of extinction.
14. He was on the threshold of his career.
15. I'll never cross the threshold of your house again.
16. My earnings are just above the tax threshold .
17. She has a low threshold of boredom and needs the constant stimulation of physical activity.
18. Eighty percent of the vote was the threshold for approval of the plan.
19. We are on the threshold of a new era in European relations.
20. She felt as though she was on the threshold of a new life.
21. They earn wages below the decency threshold set by the EU.
22. Below a certain threshold level a person will not be able to detect sound.
23. Fewer than forty per cent voted— the threshold for results to be valid.
24. Where people were concerned, his threshold of boredom was low.
25. Not bad science knowledge, but not knowledge; does not do bad things, and only do good things. No change of habit, only to correct attitude; did not break down over the threshold, only the legs up.
26. The number of people with the disease is reaching a critical threshold.
27. His secretary earns £268 a month, well below the threshold for paying tax.
28. The sound was so loud it was on the threshold of pain.
29. I noticed her short attention span and low boredom threshold .
30. Sorting mail is not a job for people with a low boredom threshold.